Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vacation worlds not loading...?

Each time I try to travel to the vacation worlds from World Adventures, the loading bar goes almost completely full, then stops...and that's it.

The game tips thing keeps going, so my game isn't totally froze.

I don't have Pets. I have World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, and Generations. I have no stuff packs. My game has the most recent patch, other than the Pets one, obviously.

The only CC I have is the Overwatch mod. I did have a mod that allowed me to buy World Adventures objects in the home town, but I removed thinking it might have affected the loading of these places...it did not.

Comments

• Options
    TimboUnitedTimboUnited Posts: 6
    edited December 2011
    I have the exact same issue. Does anyone know what we can do so we can actually play an entire expansion pack (World Adventures) at all?

I've tried travelling to all 3 locations, they end up loading to the very last bit, and stops loading. Tips keep rolling. I have Overwatch AND Master Controller installed as well. I don't intend on removing Overwatch because I need that for my game to run at all.

Any feedback would be appreciated!
  • Options
    270292LC270292LC Posts: 50 Member
    edited December 2011
    Im Having the same problem, :( since i uploaded the update 1,29 and ive got all ep and sp.my sim goes on vacation and gets there but no sim, just the blue empty panel. but is anyone having problems with the sims phone as well,can only travel by using the computer.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can travel by phone. My Sims would leave the town fine, in any vehicle available, and I get up to the very end of the loading screen. I don't get to see the World Adventures towns at all.

EDIT: I can access the towns if I try and edit them. The locations load significantly faster compared to when I select the travel option in live mode.

EDIT 2: However, I am still unable to access the towns by travelling through live mode.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are we allowed bumping threads here?
  • Options
    ShaAh77ShaAh77 Posts: 25 New Member
    edited April 2012
    270292LC wrote:
    Im Having the same problem, :( since i uploaded the update 1,29 and ive got all ep and sp.my sim goes on vacation and gets there but no sim, just the blue empty panel. but is anyone having problems with the sims phone as well,can only travel by using the computer.

:( im also having the same problems but i only had late night until today when my friends surprised me with town life and master suites, but differences is my buttons to even go home or try to edit or do anything like click to main menu isnt showing and 1 of my sims is left behind too but i cant see him, i cant do anything beside watch the other ppl in town in china mind u walk around in slow mode and i can use my cheat box but it only allows me to exit and use which ever cheats i have, i dont know how to explain this any better then this but i will try. please help and i hope u all understand wht im trying to say.