Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

no fish in backpack

I went to France and caught 15 frogs to stock in my locale pond but I don't get the option of stocking in any of the ponds. I have no fish or frogs in my backpack but in France I had them all. The nectar and relics came back with me no problem. Anyone know if a solution? :(

Comments

• Options
    SimonSimpsonSimonSimpson Posts: 1,223 Member
    edited November 2011
    Seems to be a common problem. No fish in or out of any neighborhood.
  • Options
    LuntoLunto Posts: 9
    edited November 2011

Maybe your Sim´s inventory was too loaded and they were placed in the family´s inventory, you should check it if you haven´t done that already :)

• Options
    tinaree123tinaree123 Posts: 6
    edited November 2011
    Yeah, I thought about that but no fish anywhere. She does have what she has caught since going home. I think it's a glitch.
    :-(
  • Options
    270292LC270292LC Posts: 50 Member
    edited November 2011
    :( IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM,NO FISH IN BACKPACK WHEN MY SIM RETURNS HOME FROM CHINA, FRANCE, ETC. DOES ANY ONE THINK THAT IS SOMETHING TO DO WITH INSTALLING PETS 3 ?
  • Options
    SimonSimpsonSimonSimpson Posts: 1,223 Member
    edited November 2011
    270292LC wrote:
    :( IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM,NO FISH IN BACKPACK WHEN MY SIM RETURNS HOME FROM CHINA, FRANCE, ETC. DOES ANY ONE THINK THAT IS SOMETHING TO DO WITH INSTALLING PETS 3 ?

No, it was the Patch.
  • Options
    Damon048Damon048 Posts: 2
    edited November 2011
    tinaree123 wrote:
    I went to France and caught 15 frogs to stock in my locale pond but

I don't get the option of stocking in any of the ponds. I have no fish or frogs in my backpack but in France I had them all. The nectar and relics came back with me no problem. Anyone know if a solution? :(

You have to install a mod by Nraas called error trap

http://crinrict-help.blogspot.com/