Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 Seasons?????

I've been hearing and even read an article that a Sims 3 Seasons is going to be coming out. I was just wondering if anybody else has heard this, and if it is really true ot not. Please let me know.

Comments

• Options
    clubersclubers Posts: 7,958 Member
    edited November 2011
    Nope.
  • Options
    SugarMagicSugarMagic Posts: 140 New Member
    edited November 2011
    I haven't heard this, however I have seen screenshots/heard reports of trash glitching and becoming leaves, which some people interpret as a hint.
  • Options
    heatherc24heatherc24 Posts: 26 New Member
    edited November 2011
    Bummer, I was really hoping someone would say yes. I would really love to see a Sims 3 Seasons come out, that would be awesome, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks that.
  • Options
    AnglePlay300AnglePlay300 Posts: 3,969 Member
    edited November 2011
    As of now EA has not confirmed anything. EA Russia recently did an interview and mentioned that the next expansion pack will be something we haven't seen before. So not seasons.

But I'm sure we'll have it soon. I would be MAJORLY surprised if they didn't make a Sims 3 Seasons.
  • Options
    pr0x1mapr0x1ma Posts: 5,898 Member
    edited November 2011
    But I'm sure we'll have it soon. I would be MAJORLY surprised if they didn't make a Sims 3 Seasons.

I agree.
    tumblr_mr2v3r8OEc1rsik0po1_400.gif
  • Options
    maryukmaryuk Posts: 60 Member
    edited November 2011
    We need season's for our open neighbour hood because it would look awesome.
  • Options
    FUNKIFUNKI Posts: 103 New Member
    edited November 2011
    That would be so awesome! It would give a better perspective of the time of year or time of day too. It would be the best to see rain and snow, and that would bring things like umbrellas and snowmen into the game too...I hope :P
  • Options
    BoltzY2kBoltzY2k Posts: 11,123 New Member
    edited November 2011
    I just want some kind of weather system if EA decides not to devote a whole EP to seasons.