Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S.O.S I have a new macbook pro and my sims 3 EP pets is a mess

:x Hey all,

I need help, I've called EA and asked about a patch and I have gone to game tree mac.com and have bought the sims 3 pets from there and i am having huge problems with my sims. My sims are all distorted and pixelated and the animals are like that as well. I would upload a photo but i wasn't sure how to go about that. :shock:
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited November 2011
    Check the Mac forum. There's a topic on there about how an update to one of the drivers is causing the issue. It requires EA to patch Pets, though.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    I just got this computer, and they are suggesting that i need a bigger graphics card? Is that what you are saying? Sorry I'm Confused on this a little. And EA hasn't come out with a patch yet, correct?
  • Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited November 2011
    No. The graphics card might not be the issue; the driver for it. Basically, amounts to EA screwed up.

No patch yet. Dunno why.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    yeah they did ;[ thanks for your help.
  • Options
    DinosaurdammitDinosaurdammit Posts: 109
    edited November 2011
    I keep hearing both sides of the yes no patch from their face book. Drop a question and 80% of the replies are about how you shouldnt have a mac and its all apples fault and they wont release a patch. Id like to know where they get their info from as I have the same issue. It wont work on either of my computers
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top