Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Horse boxes?

do you think we will get a new kind of vehicle like a horse box so you can take your horse into town without riding it the whole way? you dont want your horse to be tired before its got to the event ;)

Comments

• Options
    ConorsimConorsim Posts: 5,890 Member
    edited August 2011
    I was thinking about this ... I don't know though. Especially in big worlds when you want to bring your horse from once place to another ... are there Horse Boxes in America? If not, I don't think they'll be included :|
  • Options
    kama674kama674 Posts: 1,618 Member
    edited August 2011
    Well I'd like that but since we can ride the horses all over the town...I'm just not sure that EA would think of including this.
  • Options
    SG98SG98 Posts: 821 Member
    edited August 2011
    in the UK/Ireland we have horseboxes. I'd say Americans do too. I think it'd be helpful because you'd ride your horse to the event and it'd have no energy left. It'd be like riding from the hills in Brideport to the diner.. takes forever.
  • Options
    jrock727jrock727 Posts: 48 Member
    edited August 2011
    In the US we have the same thing but we call them horse trailers or at least that's what people in the Southern US call them.
  • Options
    XsupersazxPXsupersazxP Posts: 231 New Member
    edited August 2011
    well it would be nice if they did have them but it wont be the end of the world
  • Options
    F4L3N4NG3LF4L3N4NG3L Posts: 1
    edited November 2011
    Conorsim wrote:
    I was thinking about this ... I don't know though. Especially in big worlds when you want to bring your horse from once place to another ... are there Horse Boxes in America? If not, I don't think they'll be included :|

Are there horse boxes in America? Well duh, how do you think they get to shows? ride there??
  • Options
    DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    edited November 2011
    Yes, America has horse boxes, they are call horse trailers and if you own a horse, odds are you also own a horse trailer. Other than taking them out for events or to a riding location, we need them for trips to the vet for Coggins tests if nothing else as vet call outs here are outrageous. (Test cost me 25.00 per horse if I trailer them in - 60.00 per horse if I have the vet come out here.)
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,091 Member
    edited November 2011
    I posted this idea on the suggestions forum a few weeks ago and was told it was already suggested and shot down, that EA is basically done with pets and what we got is what we'll have.I was sad.Horse trailors would be very useful for traveling across town.
  • Options
    miloandotismiloandotis Posts: 5,475 New Member
    edited November 2011
    Never thought of that! it does make sense though now that you mention it. In North America we certainly do have them, we just call them horse trailers. :)
  • Options
    Faith12368Faith12368 Posts: 2,997 Member
    edited November 2011
    jrock727 wrote:
    In the US we have the same thing but we call them horse trailers or at least that's what people in the Southern US call them.

Up north as well! :thumbup: --Faith :)
    Long live the new Doctor!
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited November 2011
    I posted this idea on the suggestions forum a few weeks ago and was told it was already suggested and shot down, that EA is basically done with pets and what we got is what we'll have.I was sad.Horse trailors would be very useful for traveling across town.

Well that blows -- they couldn't even think about slipping something like that in a Stuff Pack or even as a Store item? Pretty much have to cheat and slide up the energy level then if you've got your equestrian center on the far side of town.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    DinosaurdammitDinosaurdammit Posts: 109
    edited November 2011
    Spose you could just teleport your horse to said events, though not entirely realistic. There are many things I think they should have added but didnt. A doggy door would have been cool
  • Options
    SpazzingFetishSpazzingFetish Posts: 38 New Member
    edited November 2011
    you guys seriously call trailers "horse boxes"? :shock: :lol:
  • Options
    smithessmithes Posts: 1
    edited April 2014

Yes we do seriously call them horse boxes
  • Options
    KesminlixKesminlix Posts: 252 Member
    edited April 2014
    To answer the original question, someone HAS made a working horse trailer/horse box (whichever you call it). It's over at cloudwalkersims.com. ;) Hope this helps!
  • Options
    ktwilight777ktwilight777 Posts: 172 Member
    edited April 2014
    Here is the link to the horse trailer http://cloudwalkersims.com/working-horse-trailer/

• Options
    milly001milly001 Posts: 394 Member
    edited April 2014

We're British, leave us and our logic alone XD I heard someone call one a horse float the other day >.< I dnt understand why we call them boxes, they often aren't even box shaped :roll: