The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Graham's Pet Shop Swap not showing up in game :<

(first of all, I have no mods & haven't had any other downloadable content issues with my game other than this)

I successfully downloaded the Graham's Pet Shop from my purchase history, and installed it...but it doesn't show up in the edit town mode of my game. I've checked the community buildings over and over to make sure I'm not blind and missing it, but no luck. My other buildings (Regency Arcade, Gothique Library, Olympian Gym, etc) all show up in the catalogue, but the pet shop isn't.

Anyone else having this problem, or know of any solutions? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Ellie1986Ellie1986 Posts: 277 New Member
    edited October 2011
    I was having this issue for several days. I am still not really sure how I got the store to work, because when I look in my Installed Content (within the launcher) it shows only the objects the store contains, not the actual lot/structure itself. It finally shows up in my game though. I just kept installing it and installing it and it seems like it finally showed up. Sorry, not very helpful :cry:
  • Options
    DragonMirDragonMir Posts: 24
    edited October 2011
    Having the same issue. How much money do we have to spend on EP to get a little attention???
  • Options
    goofball68goofball68 Posts: 294
    edited October 2011
    The way they did this with the "special limited edition content" is really bothering me. Such a hassle! Why didn't the limited content just come with the special edition game at the time of purchase? Soooo stupid.
  • Options
    StumbleduckStumbleduck Posts: 751 New Member
    edited October 2011
    The other day I found mine in buydebug
    just now however when I was playing I couldn't find it for the life of me
    so try buydebug if that doesn't work...I'm sorry I'm stuck in this rut now too
  • Options
    DragonMirDragonMir Posts: 24
    edited October 2011
    :evil:After 9 uninstall/reinstalls it finally showed. Totally frustrated. But I hope it's worth it. God help EA to hurry along that patch!!! I don't remember Late Night taking this long, but maybe I'm just waxing nostalgic...
  • Options
    StumbleduckStumbleduck Posts: 751 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Well if uninstalling an reinstalling it multiple times seems to help I guess that what I will have to do =/ thank goodness I have time now since I'm not working due to work related injury

gahh stupid EA why couldn't they just do things the simple way? Why do they have to make it so hard on everyone?
  • Options
    CaptainSpunkyCaptainSpunky Posts: 35 New Member
    edited October 2011
    I've tried installing/uninstalling it a few times, can't hurt to do that some more! I'll also check the buydebug *sigh*

I agree about EA, I preordered this just to get the special content and it isn't even working! Any other game series would never have expansions released with so many bugs and issues, it's really frustrating that they have a lucrative series yet fail to do thorough testing :x

More time should be spent on making sure releases and game content WORK, and less on all of the marketing, in my opinion.
  • Options
    Cnstnc680Cnstnc680 Posts: 529 Member
    edited October 2011
    Mine's not showing up either. It did once and then disappeared.
  • Options
    xlilcip15xxlilcip15x Posts: 249 New Member
    edited November 2011
    Mine's not showing up either :(
  • Options
    daz988daz988 Posts: 1
    edited November 2011
    I'm having the same problem. I noticed it downloaded on mine as an object not a lot, so I went create a community lot and looked for it. I only found the cash register, but I feel it's a step closer. Sorry I'm no more help. Maybe look for it as an object another way.
  • Options
    RRBoudinRRBoudin Posts: 3
    edited November 2011
    I've uninstalled and reinstalled a few times and no luck for me either. Very frustrating!
  • Options
    sweetbabyblue01sweetbabyblue01 Posts: 10
    edited December 2011
    mine isnt showing up either but does the whole building show up or do i have to build it
  • Options
    EjRsEjRs Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    Same problem here I don't know what to do :(

Any ideas please anyone ??!!!

Thanks
  • Options
    TheSoundOfWolfTheSoundOfWolf Posts: 8
    edited March 2013
    Not to dig up an old post, but I am now having this problem with trying to find the Pet Swap. It says in game downloader I have 'downloaded it', but on the launcher it is not showing on the content loaded in game.
  • Options
    RileyCadenceRileyCadence Posts: 4
    edited May 2013
    I'm experiencing the same issue. I have used the pet shop before and went to send my sim there today but couldn't find it. I will try uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that fixes the issue.
  • Options
    Ally9207Ally9207 Posts: 57 New Member
    edited November 2013
    I haven't actually tried this, but go to Edit Town>Community Lots> and see if it's there. Or, as Stumbleduck said, CtrlShftC>buydebug>! It isn't showing up for me either, is it supposed to show up only in Apaloosa Plains? Or other worlds, too?
  • Options
    lovemeallday22lovemeallday22 Posts: 1
    edited February 2014
    I brought my sims 3 pet from the origin store and when I try to download the grahams pet swap shop it don't work and the ame don't show up but it show up on my page :cry: :shock: