Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Children and Teens in Sims

What new activities/objects would you like to see for Children and Teens to have?

Comments

• Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited October 2011
    - The ability to be superheroes. They can even get paid by the community, get rewards, etc. And because it's just pretend, they don't gain any special powers/etc.
  • Options
    antsims310antsims310 Posts: 1,154 New Member
    edited October 2011
    - The ability to be superheroes. They can even get paid by the community, get rewards, etc. And because it's just pretend, they don't gain any special powers/etc.

That's actually a really cool idea! I've never thought of that.

Maybe once they fall asleep, a superhero alter ego appears and fights the evil running around our towns.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    edited October 2011
    children use stove, can help garden, more costumes, toy cash registers, toy shopping carts, a PLAYHOUSE NOT a tree house..a PLAYHOUSE. Dolls for girls.

6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    jeanamariex3jeanamariex3 Posts: 1,274
    edited October 2011
    MadameLee wrote:
    children use stove, can help garden, more costumes, toy cash registers, toy shopping carts, a PLAYHOUSE NOT a tree house..a PLAYHOUSE. Dolls for girls.

Those are really neat ideas. Normally a "realistic" game can be boring, while other things in game sound silly when completely silly in real life. Children in real life actually do use the stove under parents supervision.

Also, how about NANNIES!!! Fire those horrible babysitters!
  • Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited October 2011
    Those are really neat ideas. Normally a "realistic" game can be boring, while other things in game sound silly when completely silly in real life. Children in real life actually do use the stove under parents supervision.

Also, how about NANNIES!!! Fire those horrible babysitters!

Nanny: *downs eight mixed drinks* "Hic! Kidsh, it'sh punishment time!"

Child: "Oh no... It's Angry Belt Time!"
  • Options
    jeanamariex3jeanamariex3 Posts: 1,274
    edited October 2011
    sheldoncooperaprovesseal.jpg
  • Options
    VermatrixVermatrix Posts: 946 New Member
    edited October 2011
    since the lil sim babies look like weird lil inanimate football/pod babies anyway how about the ability for sims to play football with them?
  • Options
    TracykatladyTracykatlady Posts: 87 Member
    edited October 2011
    Vermatrix wrote:
    since the lil sim babies look like weird lil inanimate football/pod babies anyway how about the ability for sims to play football with them?

^LOL

But on a more serious note. Last night when my toddler aged up I was dressing up my new child sim... There isn't really much for children in the clothing department, same with hair styles too. With generations I suppose things would improve for me but some more in stuff/expansion packs would be nice.
    The ability to be superheroes. They can even get paid by the community, get rewards, etc. And because it's just pretend, they don't gain any special powers/etc.

They could do this and even have some super hero outfits. I don't think they'd be getting paid for it if it's just pretend. Haha, they could save stray animals and get recognized for their efforts in a special reward though. You could go mad with this idea! You could also go crazy with the patterns and create a style tools too! Love this idea. Very cute!

Hmm... as for teenagers. I don't really know. And yet I am one. :shock:
  • Options
    LOLitzmeLOLitzme Posts: 485 Member
    edited October 2011
    Children could build box forts ^_^ Also, children and teens could use waterguns and have waterfights! The superhero idea is really cool too. :mrgreen: