Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moving in.

So I've got two playable sims, both are mine that I made in CAS. They're engaged and I can't figure out how to have the girl move in with the guy. Please help?

Comments

• Options
    ChipXChipX Posts: 17 New Member
    edited June 2009
    If they are in separate houses then go to edit town --> then click on one house that you want him/her to move to him/her house --> then click merge with.

I hope I explained it right.
  • Options
    shnigdig4shnigdig4 Posts: 32 New Member
    edited June 2009
    thanks, ill go try that now. :)
  • Options
    DizzTheRedDizzTheRed Posts: 150 Member
    edited May 2010
    Thanks Chip! This helped me too!I moved out the wife instead of the sister... all fixed now but isn't there a way to have one sim ask another to move in? I moved out the wife instead of the sister...
  • Options
    Nicarra60Nicarra60 Posts: 2,916 Member
    edited May 2010
    Move in is one of the options under the "Friendly" interaction menu. I've had parents visiting their grown offspring and the option to move them in comes up while they are being friendly. The Sims do have to be good friends to get the option though.

Occasionally, a friend can ask your Sim to move in. One Sim asked her father-in-law to move in one time. Nice that she like her father-in-law well enough to ask but their house was way to small for an extra Sim.
    My Sim Story blogs -- Hi Mum, It's Sammy || WA with the Grants || Art flows through || Sims Short Stories (Adult content warning)