The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Movie Help!

I recently tried making a movie in the Create A Movie Page. My videos and Screenshots uploaded to this site okay. I added them to my movie, added the sound, everything went well... until this! I pressed Save It, typed in my data, and pressed publish. The page said the uploading of my movie was a success, but it was nowhere to be found! I looked under the My Studio page, in Movies and More, but it was completely empty! It was like I had never made the movie at all. However, the Creations tally did go up by one? I'm thinking that it is being processed for explicit content and/or copyright infringement? I spent quite a bit of time making it and hope it hasn't been lost. :(
Any help would be really appreciated, gurus and guys.

Comments

• Options
    trancerocker08trancerocker08 Posts: 266 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Please.... Anyone??
  • Options
    ElizaoprisorElizaoprisor Posts: 2 New Member
    edited January 2010
    I'm having the same problem. Did u get yours published?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    No. Its been over two weeks. I go back to the page, and it still says that it's waiting. I went ahead and did a story version. Not as fun, but it'll have to do. :(
  • Options
    Rika701Rika701 Posts: 2,107 Member
    edited February 2010
    Sorry, this has been going on for months now. I'm starting to wonder if we'll ever be able to make movies again. :cry:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Thanks for the response! It's sad to know that I won't be able to make movies. I mean, the tool is so easy (and fun) to use. It's a real shame! :(
  • Options
    spinelli320spinelli320 Posts: 5
    edited February 2010
    I've left a post on the EA forums... hoping to get a helpful reply.
  • Options
    moonbeammoonbeam Posts: 26 New Member
    edited October 2011
    still not working after all this time! :( Lost a movie I'd been working on for a long time. Not happy! Anyone have any new info?? Please.. I miss movies!