The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simselves?

i love making sims that look like my family and friends.

My avatar looks alot like me. :lol:

Has anyone else made any? (:

Comments

• Options
    xocAnDiixocAnDii Posts: 1,809 Member
    edited July 2009
    I made my simself which is my avatar and that was all I made of real life people except I did try a few celebs :)
  • Options
    DewmzdeighDewmzdeigh Posts: 1,630 New Member
    edited July 2009
    My wife wants me to make her. I refuse to.
  • Options
    Antminnie1Antminnie1 Posts: 683 New Member
    edited July 2009
    My avatar is my simself, but I don't think it's the best. I'll need to go back and do some minor touch ups, but I'm too lazy right now, ha ha. :) I've made my parents, some friends, and a couple teachers. :D
  • Options
    Taylor0628Taylor0628 Posts: 2,817 Member
    edited July 2009
    I've made myself and my boyfriend. Neither of which is my avatar :wink:
  • Options
    ForIAmDeathForIAmDeath Posts: 52 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Hah, Wow there all really pretty ;o

it takes me ages to make myself, i always have to look at pictures or ask my sister for help, hah.

Whoah i sound so nerdy. :shock:
  • Options
    xocAnDiixocAnDii Posts: 1,809 Member
    edited July 2009
    Lol, they didn't have my hair so mines not really accurate :P
  • Options
    Kc71886Kc71886 Posts: 658 Member
    edited July 2009
    I can't make me. There aren't enough sliders in the world, lol. I made my daughter though. She doesn't think it looks like her, but omg, yes it does.

• Options
    shalynn_marieshalynn_marie Posts: 134 New Member
    edited July 2009
    my avatar is my simself aswell. My mom came into my room as I was uploading and was like "Holy crap, is that you?" she thought it was creepy lol. Instead of pictures try a mirror. Thats what I did :)
  • Options
    Pipin1954Pipin1954 Posts: 4 New Member
    edited July 2009
    8) Hi My Sims ID is Pipin1954,but my name is Carl.I also made my avatar to look as close to myself as Possible,though I'm a bit older now.Check my page and you'll find out pretty much of my personality.Also,can anybody tell me how to send messages to my Sim friends,as I would like to offer them free copies of the acoustic version of a CD I hope to release soon.It contains 12 of my original compositions,including a track I wrote after seeing the 9/11 terrorist attack.
  • Options
    Taylor0628Taylor0628 Posts: 2,817 Member
    edited July 2009
    Pipin1954 wrote:
    8) Hi My Sims ID is Pipin1954,but my name is Carl.I also made my avatar to look as close to myself as Possible,though I'm a bit older now.Check my page and you'll find out pretty much of my personality.Also,can anybody tell me how to send messages to my Sim friends,as I would like to offer them free copies of the acoustic version of a CD I hope to release soon.It contains 12 of my original compositions,including a track I wrote after seeing the 9/11 terrorist attack.

No, unfortuantly, there's no way to send Private Messages :?
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited July 2009
    I do it all the time. I've only had time to do my avi (which is close) but eventually I get around to doing other members of my family. :wink:

blu
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    BzakBzak Posts: 90 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Dewmzdeigh wrote:
    My wife wants me to make her. I refuse to.
    Yeah same here. Why get myself into trouble?