The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best place to start Legacy?

i'm just about to start my legacy for the third time (my computer keeps restarting before i can save it) and i'm still not sure where the best place to start is.
Sunset Valley or River view?

Also, my founder is going to be female. Where is the best place to find a husband for her? i always have trouble finding one. :roll:

Comments

• Options
    xocAnDiixocAnDii Posts: 1,809 Member
    edited July 2009
    I say Sunset Valley because if you are following Pinstar's rules you won't have much money leftover and can use the toilet and bathe in the poolhouse. As for the fouder I'd go with that Chris guy, I think his last name is Steel. He's decent and that's who my founder married :). Good Luck!!
  • Options
    LilinettiLilinetti Posts: 63 Member
    edited July 2009
    I started mine in Riverview and there are a few problems with the "Lower population" that make finding a spouse hard sometimes. Therefore, I would start in Sunset Valley where there are simply more sims. The Riverview population seems to decline over time. I had to add sims in the hope not to marry them but that they would have children or grandchildren for my legacy sims to marry.
  • Options
    ForIAmDeathForIAmDeath Posts: 52 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Oh Thank You [:

i will start in sunset valley then.
    And keep a look out for Chris Steel ;D
  • Options
    crimsonsunsets22crimsonsunsets22 Posts: 2,591 New Member
    edited July 2009
    In both Sunset Valley and Riverview, there are large lots of the same price, so lottage and money would be the same for both. I think I'd start in SV, though, for the same reason Lili said. There's simply more Sims.

I started mine in Riverview, and I had a hell of a time finding a male Sim who wasn't rich or hideous or flat out crazy. Finally, I found Billy Caspian, who was pretty cute, not rich (or poor), and also really fun to play, once I got him moved in. Honestly, he was one of my favorite Sims to play, and I didn't even make him.
  • Options
    SabsyRinaJackGurlSabsyRinaJackGurl Posts: 4,226 New Member
    edited July 2009
    It depends.

I think you can get more cask in Riverview, because there is a whole park (hidden) with extremely exotic/rare butterflies and different areas where there are lots of top collectors.

But in Sunset Valley there is a whole town of awesome men/woman to marry. There is a let-down regarding people/townies in Riverview, I think. Unless you wanna spit out fires everyday to get a fireman. :lol:
  • Options
    DanceofmasksDanceofmasks Posts: 1,301 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Service sims also hang out in central park in Sunset Valley.
    Police, Firefighters, Maids, magician ...
    I can't seem to find them in Riverview ...

I also like Sunset's gym for being a one-stop shop for your needs .. it's a very nice shower, too.
    You can pretty much get by for some time owning just a bed.