May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

just something to keep me busy... [ making banners for YOU! ]

Okay, so I'm bored and I need to brush up on my skills. In the mood for Sims 3 Pets, I'll be making some banners [ or full pictures ] for a few lucky people. At the moment, I have no limit to how many I do, I'll just take a couple requests for them at time. I'll open another post for the waiting list and whether or not requests are open. And if you'd like to see my examples, you can go here: http://puremayhem.deviantart.com/
I will only be doing Photo Manipulations and I might do sketches. [ please note, they most likely won't be colored ] I'm not all that great yet, but I'll be getting better with practice and that's what I'm looking for by doing this. So here's what you do. Fill out this form:
Name:
Type of Picture: [ Sketch or Photo Manip ]
What do you want in it? [ For sketches, I will need a reference of an animal! No humans please. For photo manips, you can tell me exactly what you want in it {ex. you can tell me that you want a forest background, a black friesian and a butterfly. something like that.} Or even for a photo manip, you can give me pictures to use but they MUST not be copy righted and it must be okay with the owner to use them. You can choose for it to be full of color or just black and white. Please be descriptive with this. ]
Banner or Full Picture?
Any extras?

Sorry if there is any confusion. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. And remember, it's first come, first serve and if the requests are closed, please don't request.
Thanks!
-- Andi

Comments

• Options
    xcrowluffxcrowluff Posts: 139 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Requests are Open / Closed.

Current Waiting List:
    1. cornpuffs

Finished Banners:
    None.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    cornpuffscornpuffs Posts: 785 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Name: cornpuffs
    Type of Picture: photo manip
    What do you want in it: A unicorn and a horse with a dog and it could say PETS across it, thats all as long as its like that its cool
    Banner or Full Picture?Any extras? Banner please

Banners are the ones that go in your signature right? If they are that what I would like and also how do you put it there? Thank you! :D

• Options
    edited August 2011
    cornpuffs wrote:
    What do you want in it: A unicorn and a horse with a dog and it could say PETS across it, thats all as long as its like that its cool

Banners are the ones that go in your signature right? If they are that what I would like and also how do you put it there? Thank you! :D

Ohh, I've never done a unicorn before... I'm not sure I'd be able to do a unicorn, so would a horse be just fine? Do you have any specific kind of horse or dog you want? And yes, a banner goes in your signature, just like you put your Nayan Cat thing in. I forget how you put it in, it's been so long since I've updated mine, haha.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    xcrowluff wrote:
    cornpuffs wrote:

Ohh, I've never done a unicorn before... I'm not sure I'd be able to do a unicorn, so would a horse be just fine? Do you have any specific kind of horse or dog you want? And yes, a banner goes in your signature, just like you put your Nayan Cat thing in. I forget how you put it in, it's been so long since I've updated mine, haha.

haha yah thats fine and no any horse or dog that you think is cool would be fine :D
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    cornpuffs wrote:
    haha yah thats fine and no any horse or dog that you think is cool would be fine :D

Okay, great. I'll have to get started on it later tonight or tomorrow, but I'm sure I can get it done within a day or so. (:
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    xcrowluff wrote:
    cornpuffs wrote:

Okay, great. I'll have to get started on it later tonight or tomorrow, but I'm sure I can get it done within a day or so. (:

awesome!! Thanks so much
  • Options
    BabyCakes13BabyCakes13 Posts: 575 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Name: BabyCakes13
    What do you want in it: I would love to do a picture with my German Shepherd. I have quite a few pictures of her, and all are super cute so I can't choose. So if you wanna surprise me, I'll send you a link to my facebook album of her if that's ok with you?
    And for the picture, as for full or B&W - do you think you could do something like Color Splash? Were its B&W with a certain object being colored in?
    If not, then full color is great. And maybe put the word Pets in it somewhere. I don't care what font it is [as long as it looks cool lol] but I love the colors green, red and black so if you wanna use one of those for the font color that would be cool
    Banner or Full Picture?Any extras? Banner Please!

Thanks. Wow sorry my post is kinda long lol. ps once you reply and let me know about the 'surprise' picture, I'll send ya the link. =]
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Wow, I feel bad now. Umm, it turns out that my brother took my computer and he ended up messing up all of my photo editing programs and files. ): So it looks like I won't be able to do this for you guys. I feel really bad, I was really looking forward to it and I'm sure you guys were too. I'm sorry. ):
  • Options
    Sims3Freak102Sims3Freak102 Posts: 1,149 New Member
    edited August 2011
    D:
  • Options
    BabyCakes13BabyCakes13 Posts: 575 New Member
    edited August 2011
    xcrowluff wrote:
    Wow, I feel bad now. Umm, it turns out that my brother took my computer and he ended up messing up all of my photo editing programs and files. ): So it looks like I won't be able to do this for you guys. I feel really bad, I was really looking forward to it and I'm sure you guys were too. I'm sorry. ):

Brothers suck sometimes! lol.
    Anyways its ok. Not your fault.
    Maybe later, if you get things working again, you can do it. =/
  • Options
    betty_me13betty_me13 Posts: 3,285 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Aw that does suck! I have actually been looking for someone to make me a siggy and your drawings seemed perfect for what I wanted! Well if you ever get it fixed, here is my info
    Name: Betty_me13
    Type of Picture: sketch
    What do you want in it? I just want a siggy full of puppies! Doing whatever they please! I really want at least one border collie (my puppy is a border collie)...along with some other puppies! I really don't care what other breeds. Maybe some furballs, some big puppies, small puppies...etc Maybe have one playing with a ball...one chewing on a bone...two playing together..maybe one sleeping..the possibilities are endless!
    Banner or Full Picture? banner
    Any extras? Nope.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Oh and if you ever do get it fixed, I wouldn't mind gifting you an item or two from your wishlist :)
  • Options
    SandrineDSandrineD Posts: 149
    edited August 2011
    Did someone say border collie sig?
    Not really great but this might do in the meantime...

bc600.png

Larger version too big for sig LINK
  • Options
    littlelinfordlittlelinford Posts: 673 New Member
    edited August 2011
    xcrowluff wrote:

um... :?
  • Options
    H4ylzH4ylz Posts: 53 Member
    edited August 2011
    cornpuffs wrote:

It's not really what you described but it's late here and I couldn't be bothered looking for stock photos I could use. :lol:

siggybc.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    SandrineD wrote:
    Did someone say border collie sig?
    Not really great but this might do in the meantime...

bc600.png

Larger version too big for sig LINK

Aww thank you! This will do! I was thinking about having something more cartoony lol but this will do! Thank you!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Eekk. I'm sorry to let everybody down. But my scanner still works.(thank god!) So, if y'all want, I would be more than happy to do some drawings for you! Although I won't be able to pretty them up and edit because my bro.... >:l

@betty_me13 I could try to do some drawings for you, although, I've never really drawn border collies much and I'm not good with some of those poses, but hey, practice makes perfect! And yeah, I know you have a nice banner now, but I think I'll draw you something just to get my mind off things. (: Hopefully I can have it done by tomorrow or Thursday.

Does anyone else want sketches? I want to make it up to you guys that wanted photo manips because I feel really bad. I'm working on getting it fixed now, but I'm not sure how long it will take. Hopefully it won't take too long! (:
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Aw thank you! I just want a banner with puppies. They don't necessarily have to be border collies :) Just a whole bunch of puppies :) I don't even care what they are doing. I really liked your Together Forever sketch....maybe something of that nature, but puppies?
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Maybe something like this, but more puppies :)
    wolfpuppyrl08.jpg
    puppy_sketches_by_mockerytheif-d32y9pv.png
    I would even be happy with something like this
    pupstudy1_72.jpg

Thank you so much for doing this and don't forget, I will gift you for your sketches ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Actually, I really like this person's style http://www.etsy.com/shop/kiniart
  • Options
    DivaOfDarknessDivaOfDarkness Posts: 1,097 Member
    edited August 2011
    Alright. It's a bit late but I hope that this thread isn't closed yet :)

Name: DivaOfDarkness
    Photo Manipulation
    I want the banner to be about my profile picture sim - the little girl with black hair - being me! Make it evil and fun please :D Just a banner (signature for the forums that would fit with my profile pic). Remember... Evil... and fun :twisted: