Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Heir Vote Time! Now with traits. You may change your vote based upon traits.

Considering where I am it is 11.40pm (23.40)and I'm not quite expecting a huge amount of input on this. It's really hard to decide which one to choose so I ended up fast forwarding the ages into YA thanks to Nraa's Master Controller, I highly recommend it. This is for my unpublished legacy, The Quinn's.

Back story time!

The family is the result of Christopher Quinn becoming the heir from the Second Generation. He was my favorite since birth but really this legacy is the result of a failed attempt at the 100 baby challenge. Yeah I couldn't take all of the babies and all of the rumors and then she starved to death right after becoming a vampire. So now onto the family. Christopher had an imaginary friend who he later married. Her name is Puzzle. Awesome name, right? They moved out into this GORGEOUS EA built house that I have to admit was shocked to see. It only had one bedroom but don't worry I use the "Make Needs Static" cheat on this so I don't have to deal with the constant crying.
Screenshot-129-1.jpg
Screenshot-124-1.jpg
(Pictures are the result of me messing with Pose Player)

They had a baby named her Rose. Yay, Rose grew into a toddler. Happy Dance. They got busy again and had another baby. Rose got Puzzle's purple hair. They ended up having a boy. YES! A boy! I wanted an unusual name so I went to Youtube and listen to a couple songs for inspiration. I came across the song Aerials by System of a down. So he was named Aerials. Whenever the parents were out doing other things. NOTHING OF A RISKY MANNER! Mostly just the Library and work. I always got this baby sitter who I later find out is Colby Giordino. I was amazed to say the least. He looked like the exact mixture of both Puzzle and Christopher. He had the brown hair and the purple eyes so I had to add him to the family. Again thank you Master Controller. I made him the long lost son that they had to give up when upon entering YA-hood they had. Yeah it's twisted. But he fit in! So when the toddlers aged in Childhood, Colby was added to the family and everything was perfect....except I got bored during the day when the kids and Christopher were at school and work so I had her have another child. Forgetting about the Fertility Treatment on her she had twins. Allison and Matthew were born when Rose was well into her Teenage years. Colby is now going to become a YA and Rose's Imaginary Friend became real and was added to the family. He had Dark blue hair with Aqua eyes and BLACK reaper black skin. Thank you MC. So the family is now all happy and peaceful.
Here they are in no particular order.
Colby.
Screenshot-141-1.jpg
Current age: Teenager
Traits: Vehicle Enthusiast, Family oriented, kleptomaniac, charasmatic.

Rose(I will find a better picture when I get back to my game in the morning).
Screenshot-161-1.jpg
Current age: Teenager
Traits: Excitable, Never Nude, Light Sleeper, Athletic.

Aerials.
Screenshot-143-1.jpg
Current age: Child
Traits: Heavy Sleeper, Athletic, Computer Whiz

Matthew.
Screenshot-157-1.jpg
Current age: Toddler
Traits: Grumpy, Light Sleeper

Allison.
Screenshot-155-1.jpg
Current age: Toddler
Traits: Genius, Light Sleeper.

P.S I have to say that they all turned out really well. I'm surprised. Colby has the exact same features and clothing style has Christopher. Which actually scared me to beyond belief. Also EA chose everything for them. I didn't choose the hair or clothes for any except for Matthew. He has that shaved detail in his hair that looked like a monster from LN. I was NOT going to have my sim kid have that hair style. Vote away! I will take a picture with Pose player and set them as my avatar so you can DL the winner. I will post traits when I post a new picture for Rose. I think I will go until someone reaches 10. Just seems right.

Colby-1
Rose-6
Aerials-1
Matthew-4
Allison-1

Comments

• Options
    KizzyLoveKizzyLove Posts: 1,710 Member
    edited August 2011
    Rose! I love that hair
  • Options
    LadySandstormLadySandstorm Posts: 4,251 New Member
    edited August 2011
    I vote, Matthew! :3
  • Options
    dorendia122dorendia122 Posts: 6,961 Member
    edited August 2011
    Colby :3
    Gmmov8T.gif
  • Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    edited August 2011
    I vote for Matthew :D

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • Options
    CatrillaCatrilla Posts: 1,708 Member
    edited August 2011
    Rose. I like the naturalness of her existence...well, if imaginary friend birth can be called natural.

edit: have iTunes on DJ and is playing System of a Down's Radio/Video where the names Dan and Lisa are repeated if you end up with Aeriels.
  • Options
    wh0car3swh0car3s Posts: 1,291 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Rose!
  • Options
    TastyLumpia4077TastyLumpia4077 Posts: 734 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Er.... I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Colby looks like the rest of them because they all have the same, EA generated face given to NPCs.

8cf6ac9b3cec3c08c37ef38ffa439637.gif

See? All of the features are the same.

Edit: Made a bigger GIF.
  • Options
    Dearey_CromthornDearey_Cromthorn Posts: 507 Member
    edited August 2011
    Aerials
  • Options
    jtmanjtman Posts: 918
    edited August 2011
    Allison! She's so pretty and no one's voted for her! :D
  • Options
    HolzibellHolzibell Posts: 1,092
    edited August 2011
    It's 5:14 am here in england. (Just got in from a crazy night out you wouldn't believe)

MATTHEW! <3
  • Options
    LifeBringerLifeBringer Posts: 976
    edited August 2011
    Er.... I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Colby looks like the rest of them because they all have the same, EA generated face given to NPCs.

8cf6ac9b3cec3c08c37ef38ffa439637.gif

See? All of the features are the same.

Edit: Made a bigger GIF.

I don't care about the features I just thought it was weird he had the brown hair and the purple eyes. I can say that everyone in my hometown looks alike because the same families have lived there since the town was founded. But yeah I see what your saying. Christopher is also a second generation and Puzzle looked hideous so I made her over.
  • Options
    MissElphebaMissElpheba Posts: 3,810 Member
    edited August 2011
    Rose, for the hair, obviously!! :)
  • Options
    xkaylanicolexxkaylanicolex Posts: 3,760 Member
    edited August 2011
    Rose
  • Options
    SG98SG98 Posts: 821 Member
    edited August 2011
    Matthew :)