Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

downloaded houses

mooncheifmooncheif Posts: 1,851 Member
i downloaded a few house, but i dont know how to put them on the lots.

anyone know how to do that?

also, i downloaded stuff from the store but i dont know where im supose to go to put it in the game.

Comments

• Options
    Mojokitty07Mojokitty07 Posts: 222 Member
    edited June 2009
    Did you download and install EA's download manager? It makes it easy to keep track of what you download, and also puts the files you download where they are supposed to go and installs them for you.

As for where to put houses on lots, there are lots already in both towns. You just have to match the size of the house with the size of the lots in the towns and place them. There are different sizes of lots.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Did you download and install EA's download manager? It makes it easy to keep track of what you download, and also puts the files you download where they are supposed to go and installs them for you.

As for where to put houses on lots, there are lots already in both towns. You just have to match the size of the house with the size of the lots in the towns and place them. There are different sizes of lots.

okay, so i found most of the lot sizes for the houses i have, but how do i insert the house into the lot?
  • Options
    prettyken9prettyken9 Posts: 16 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I had the same question. did you ever figure it out?
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    prettyken9 wrote:
    I had the same question. did you ever figure it out?

nope, right now im making the houses in stead of puting them in :x