Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

stinging bees

should there be bees that can sting? and if u work at the grocery store you have to go up to the bee hive and get honey without being stung and if u r stung u would have to to get soaked somehow. kids could throw rocks at the beehive like a kid playing baseball and breaks a window.

Comments

• Options
    KalaniCoolKalaniCool Posts: 64 Member
    edited August 2011
    I am sorry but i don't understand some of your sentence. But yes beehives and bees that can sting would be a good idea.
  • Options
    Axlorg89Axlorg89 Posts: 884 New Member
    edited August 2011
    i made the the sentence better
  • Options
    clubersclubers Posts: 7,958 Member
    edited August 2011
    Why would someone working at a grocery store need to get honey from a beehive?
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    because maybe honey is used for almost everything?
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Axlorg89 wrote:

But the honey is delivered.
  • Options
    StakerStaker Posts: 417
    edited August 2011
    clubers wrote:
    Axlorg89 wrote:

Oh come on, use your imagination :D:D The sims 3 isn't exactly a game of reality. I for one miss the stinging bees from the sims 2. I laughed so hard when one of my sims got the whole swarm around him and he ran all over the yard screaming and slashing. :D (ironicly, in real life I am terribly afraid of bees).
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Staker wrote:
    clubers wrote:
    Axlorg89 wrote:

Oh come on, use your imagination :D:D The sims 3 isn't exactly a game of reality. I for one miss the stinging bees from the sims 2. I laughed so hard when one of my sims got the whole swarm around him and he ran all over the yard screaming and slashing. :D (ironicly, in real life I am terribly afraid of bees).

I'd imagine that if sims ever let you harvest honey from beehives, it would be because of an oppurtunity, but not because you work for a grocery store.

Sims does immplement some crazy things, but they don't make it too weird unless it is an oppurtunity or a theme or something.
  • Options
    StarbucaneerStarbucaneer Posts: 2,561 Member
    edited August 2011
    Bee keeping could be added into pets, but its probably too late for that. A lot of simmers have wished for a farming based expansion pack. This could be incorporated into a farming type EP. Successful beekeepers would be able to produce excellent level honey that could then be used in nectar distilling. It would be nice to have a market stall to add to lots where you can sell home produce to passing sims.
    Simming since the beginning! :)
  • Options
    AquiasAquias Posts: 1,742 New Member
    edited August 2011
    I would love to be able to keep bees in the sims 3.
  • Options
    StakerStaker Posts: 417
    edited August 2011
    clubers wrote:
    Staker wrote:
    clubers wrote:
    Axlorg89 wrote:

I'd imagine that if sims ever let you harvest honey from beehives, it would be because of an oppurtunity, but not because you work for a grocery store.

Sims does immplement some crazy things, but they don't make it too weird unless it is an oppurtunity or a theme or something.
    I was talking about opportunities :-) Wasn't it kinda obvious since sims don't really do anything at work unless they get a job-related opportunity? And for my opinion, collecting honey from a beehive would fitt to grocery store (if only you would get opportunities from part-time jobs). I mean, you get an opportunity from a restaurant to catch a fish and prepare a meal from it, so why not collecting honey to be sold at the grocerystore?
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Do you mean harvesting honey at home and then selling it at a grocery store?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    cajo5cajo5 Posts: 1,359
    edited August 2011
    I would love to have a little bee farm!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    YES :mrgreen: ding ding we finally have a winner
  • Options
    edited August 2011
  • Options
    pixiedust4267pixiedust4267 Posts: 1,194 Member
    edited August 2011
    I think it would be cool have bee keeping ...I mean after all it is a ranch themed town isn't it? :)
    SQfkfxm6rt.gif