Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If i could please have the assistance of a Guru i Would Greatly Appreciate it.

I Will Start By Explaining Everything That I Have Been Troubled With So Far,

Luckily only one thing...
1. I Click Buy Sim Points.
2. I Click 1000 Sim Points.
3. I Enter My Billing And Credit Card Information.
4. Once I Have Filled-in The Credit Card Form I Click Next.
5. I Proceed To The Confirmation Screen.
6. I Click Confirm.
7. I See this Message "System Error Please Try Again Later", After It Takes Me Back To The Credit Card Form And Does'nt Give Me My Sim Points In Fact It Won't take my money even though i live in Lincoln Illinois U.S. Of A.!

So you can see my distress is related to not being able to spend money on your wonderful products, i really like all the sims games and hope to collect them all one day, so please respond, as soon as possible as i would love to spend money, and shopping is my therapy. :?: :!:

Comments

• Options
    JLonierJLonier Posts: 13
    edited July 2011
    When this happened to me it turned out to be my credit card company blocking the purchase. I had to call them and tell them EA and Origin were authorized purchases.
  • Options
    DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    edited July 2011
    Yep, and if it is a prepaid CC, then ther is likely some process you must go through to activate it for online use. (Wal mart requires registering the card on their site, it's in the instructions that come with the card. Amex Prepaid requires calling the number listed in the info that comes with the card.)
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.
  • Options
    SereverusSereverus Posts: 5 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Oh.... Well Are'nt they helpful The First time i buy some thing with my card in a while other than nesseities, and what do the meanies at my bank do they block it!!! well i'm going to have a few choice words to them when i get there next week!!!!, hmmmm..... now what to say....... okay thank you every one, i think i know how to deal with these not-so-smart-people now, i geuss i'll just have to have a word with them about what they're blocking, cause they really went too far in security measures, especially since i called them first, evil small bank chain, Little Dragon on shoulder says: *Rawr*, Anyways things will be ended in this thread now, tatty-bye!!!