Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

wont install the new update.

please help. the new update wont install on my computer. ebery time its about to finish it says "invaild file found" amd then it closes out of the update. ive already unistalled all of my custom content and tried to do the update while i was in the game and just on the launcher. please help. i really need this update because every time i save my game for the night, than the next day half of my sims are disapeared and i cant have any interraction with them . as if they dnt exist. then i have to start a whole new game every time and its not fun.

Comments

• Options
    sailorjennysailorjenny Posts: 1
    edited July 2011
    I am having the same problem!
  • Options
    RealLifeSimRealLifeSim Posts: 9 New Member
    edited July 2011
    the same thing is happening to me itd never happened before though
  • Options
    Wilhyral1Wilhyral1 Posts: 97 Member
    edited July 2011
    Same issue here.
  • Options
    lovesthesims2lovesthesims2 Posts: 3
    edited July 2011
    I am having the exact same problem!! It's really frustrating cause if I don't have this update then I am unable to install my new Stuff Package!!
  • Options
    RealLifeSimRealLifeSim Posts: 9 New Member
    edited July 2011
    I was having this problem but it turned out that my EA Downloader needed updating once I updated it i tried downloading the patch again and it installed fine
  • Options
    lovesthesims2lovesthesims2 Posts: 3
    edited August 2011
    I was having this problem but it turned out that my EA Downloader needed updating once I updated it i tried downloading the patch again and it installed fine

Thank you!!! This worked!!