Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The "I GOT MY SHIPPING NOTICE" Thread

Yeah, I just got my notice in my e-mail today saying my order has been shipped.

I guess it's time for me to prepare my game for testing. Granted Suff Packs don't have that many bugs associated with them, but you never know what will happen with the SP "patch" that comes with it.

Anyone got their shipping notice yet, or is everyone still doing Digital Downloads and I'm one of the few who like hard copies?

Comments

• Options
    LambkinLambkin Posts: 202 Member
    edited July 2011
    I got my shipping notice,too. I prefer the hard copy. At least I can read the back of the box that way.lol
  • Options
    Jw62901Jw62901 Posts: 389 Member
    edited July 2011
    I thought about ordering it, but wasn't sure I was going to get it or not. I don't think it will be that hard to pick it up at gamestop on Tuesday.
  • Options
    ZeekSliderZeekSlider Posts: 5,831 Member
    edited July 2011
    Jw62901 wrote:
    I thought about ordering it, but wasn't sure I was going to get it or not. I don't think it will be that hard to pick it up at gamestop on Tuesday.
    Assuming you have a GameStop that is still selling PC titles.

The ones near me said they are going to stop selling PC titles due to the fact they don't sell very well and becasue their Trade-In policy strictly prohibits accepting already open PC titles, even if they weren't installed onto a computer. One employee there even went so far as to blame digital download services like Steam "taking away from our sales." :roll:
  • Options
    Jw62901Jw62901 Posts: 389 Member
    edited July 2011
    ZeekSlider wrote:
    Jw62901 wrote:
    Assuming you have a GameStop that is still selling PC titles.

The ones near me said they are going to stop selling PC titles due to the fact they don't sell very well and becasue their Trade-In policy strictly prohibits accepting already open PC titles, even if they weren't installed onto a computer. One employee there even went so far as to blame digital download services like Steam "taking away from our sales." :roll:

Very true, but there is always target and stores like that which will have it on the shelf.
  • Options
    X1962XX1962X Posts: 373 New Member
    edited July 2011

I got my notice Thursday
    Tracking number says its already at my post office. should be in Monday's mail
  • Options
    playermarko456playermarko456 Posts: 4,972 Member
    edited July 2011
    Not yet. Mine is still in "processing." I should get it soon, I hope.
  • Options
    MistyBleuMistyBleu Posts: 49 Member
    edited July 2011
    Our Gamestop is still selling PC titles. However, when Late Night came out we went in to pickup my copy and was told they no longer put the PC game cases out because they busted someone photographing the reg. code with their cell phone! This is because they open up the cases and put them out without the disc and leaving all pertinent materials inside. So, we just don't buy PC games from Gamestop anymore. The "not putting the game cases out" didn't last long because last time we were in - yep! PC game cases with codes were sitting out on display.
  • Options
    edited July 2011

MistyBleu wrote:
    Our Gamestop is still selling PC titles. However, when Late Night came out we went in to pickup my copy and was told they no longer put the PC game cases out because they busted someone photographing the reg. code with their cell phone! This is because they open up the cases and put them out without the disc and leaving all pertinent materials inside. So, we just don't buy PC games from Gamestop anymore. The "not putting the game cases out" didn't last long because last time we were in - yep! PC game cases with codes were sitting out on display.

Its always best to buy any games from the Manufacture, or buy it in a physical store. Its not a very good idea to buy from a third party vendor.
  • Options
    Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    edited July 2011
    Seeing how we used old faithful Amazon.com I would say the 2nd week of August.
  • Options
    pixiedust4267pixiedust4267 Posts: 1,194 Member
    edited July 2011
    I got mine yesterday. It should be here by Monday sometime !! :mrgreen:
    SQfkfxm6rt.gif
  • Options
    thesimdeej33thesimdeej33 Posts: 986 Member
    edited July 2011
    My retailers usually put the boxes out, but dont have the codes in them. they put the cd/dvd/codes in once you buy it! thats the smart way!
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    X1962X wrote:
    MistyBleu wrote:

Its always best to buy any games from the Manufacture, or buy it in a physical store. Its not a very good idea to buy from a third party vendor.
    GameStop isn't a third party vendor when it involves PC titles. Their policy is that they don't accept used PC titles. EVER.

The only time GameStop becomes a third party vendor is with used console games.
  • Options
    edited July 2011

I got my copy about an hour ago FedEx delivered it :D
  • Options
    KarennKarenn Posts: 4,326 Member
    edited July 2011
    I'll be getting the game tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    X1962X wrote:
    Cool. How are the new rabbit holes?
  • Options
    SimGuruJennSimGuruJenn Posts: 69 New Member
    edited July 2011
    X1962X wrote:

You have your copy before I have mine! I'm jealous! :)
  • Options
    pixiedust4267pixiedust4267 Posts: 1,194 Member
    edited July 2011
    Mine showed up when I was at work today. I can't wait to load it up and play it. :mrgreen:
    SQfkfxm6rt.gif
  • Options
    Sgizzle09Sgizzle09 Posts: 4,179 Member
    edited July 2011
    anxiously waiting for my copy since I got my email...
    They sent me 2 copies (Im pretty sure I ordered it in the beginning of June and then again at the end of June) I hope I can send one back and get credit for it!
  • Options
    Danny68Danny68 Posts: 524 New Member
    edited July 2011
    :D I got my email today saying that Jb Hi Fi was sending it out!! Yay! It's not available until the 28th in Aus, but they are sending it out today, the 26th. I've never pre-ordered before so perhaps that's what they do.