Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim no longer has martial arts clothing

TL : DR How do I get my Sim's pretty black SimFu robe with the gold trim?

I went on a vacation to China and when I came back a couple things happened. First, I had two sims now instead of one. My sim had a duplicate in the household. Very funny at first but not what I wanted so I deleted the one that didn't belong. I could tell it was the right one because it had no wishes.

The second problem showed itself by my sim not being able to interact with anyone. He would start training someone or chatting then immediately 'jump' away and cancel the action. This being unplayable and not finding a good fix on the web, I decided to try going back to China to see if it fixed that problem.

The interaction problem was fixed but he lost all the progress he made while in his previous visit to China. He also lost all the clothing options other than the clothing he was wearing. I can go back to CAS to create the normal options but how to I get his Black SimFu robe with the pretty gold trim? I tried the cheat for career outfits but I don't have a career and didn't see any new clothing so not sure if it is working.

Comments

• Options
    RovieRovie Posts: 34 Member
    edited July 2011
    Was about to do something drastic when I decided instead to use a mod to change my Martial Arts skill level back to 9, then skill up again. Should get my pretty robe back. Should work.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Got back up to level 10 with no outfit awarded. Anyone anywhere know how I can fix this?
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    So how do you go about getting some assistance with something like this?