Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bees?

I was out in the RL garden today and got chased off by some really irritated Bees. So, I was thinking that EA should give our Sims bees to deal with when out gardening. I can see it now, Sims swinging arms and runs like heck to the nearest building. Just a thought, what do you think?

Comments

• Options
    MaddieDaBaddieMaddieDaBaddie Posts: 1,609 New Member
    edited July 2011
    I think it would be fun the first couple times...but knowing the game it would happen way to often and get really annoying :lol:
  • Options
    BeycatBeycat Posts: 1,267 New Member
    edited July 2011
    airotciv54 wrote:
    I was out in the RL garden today and got chased off by some really irritated Bees. So, I was thinking that EA should give our Sims bees to deal with when out gardening. I can see it now, Sims swinging arms and runs like heck to the nearest building. Just a thought, what do you think?
    That would be hilarious!
  • Options
    airotciv54airotciv54 Posts: 459 Member
    edited July 2011
    I think it would be fun the first couple times...but knowing the game it would happen way to often and get really annoying :lol:

Yes I do agree that EA would over do it, but if they didn't?
  • Options
    KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    edited July 2011
    I remember in Sims 2 when they went bug hunting they'd get chased by bees. I'd laugh and then feel sorry for the poor sims. They should bring them back, I miss seeing floating dots around the flowers.
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • Options
    StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    edited July 2011
    Did you ever play TS2? There were bees that would attack your sims. It was funny but it sure put them in a bad mood! :lol:
    I found a video of it. :lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLSdi8UxIzY
  • Options
    AnglePlay300AnglePlay300 Posts: 3,969 Member
    edited July 2011
    They had that in sims 2. If your sim was trying to collect bugs they would sometimes get chased by a swarm of bees. I miss it...it was funny :lol:
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    I remember in Sims 2 when they went bug hunting they'd get chased by bees. I'd laugh and then feel sorry for the poor sims. They should bring them back, I miss seeing floating dots around the flowers.

I haven't played the Sims2 in many years, forgot there were Bees in the game.
  • Options
    McbeanMcbean Posts: 2,551 New Member
    edited July 2011
    "...I like my women, like I like my coffee... COVERED IN BEES!!!..." :wink:

Cheers.

Mcbean
  • Options
    McbeanMcbean Posts: 2,551 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Oh, bloody Liam. I'd like you covered in bees, Liam. (shakes fist)

Cheers.

Mcbean
  • Options
    friohurfriohur Posts: 1,722 Member
    edited July 2011
    Mcbean wrote:
    "...I like my women, like I like my coffee... COVERED IN BEES!!!..." :wink:

Cheers.

Mcbean

Eddie Izzard ftw :lol:
    Robin: You’re overwhelmed, Freeze was underwhelmed-why isn’t anyone ever just whelmed?

Robin: If dislike is the opposite of like, is disaster the opposite of aster? See, instead of things going wrong, they go right.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Did you ever play TS2? There were bees that would attack your sims. It was funny but it sure put them in a bad mood! :lol:

I have played the Sims since day one, I guess it was a senior moment. I just dated myself. LOL Sorry to all you youngster that have a better memory than me. That's not hard to do. LOL
  • Options
    ChubbyKatzeChubbyKatze Posts: 564 Member
    edited July 2011
    Still I think it would be fun but the thing with stuff like this is when they add something that seems rather cute or unique they always go completely over board. It would either happen so many times you'd feel the need to mod it out or you'd get such a nasty moodlet you'd be scared to leave the house again XD
  • Options
    RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    edited July 2011
    I like it.
    You could make it so only some sims like cowards are afraid of them maybe so if it was annoying you could prevent it.
    Any Hates Outdoors sims could freak out if they see a spider in the house or something!

You could totally extend it to a bee collecting skill or something like that haha!
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Just went to RL garden again, only to be chased out again by Bees. Now the dogs are snapping at the bees and making them (the Bees) angry. Maybe EA could add Bees to the pets EP. Dumb dogs, got them stung and I ran to the barn. Death by Bee Sting?
  • Options
    ChubbyKatzeChubbyKatze Posts: 564 Member
    edited July 2011
    airotciv54 wrote:
    Just went to RL garden again, only to be chased out again by Bees. Now the dogs are snapping at the bees and making them (the Bees) angry. Maybe EA could add Bees to the pets EP. Dumb dogs, got them stung and I ran to the barn. Death by Bee Sting?

That is one ghost I prolly really wouldn't want to see. A swollen mess slowly hulking around town that makes all the nearby Sims either run in fright or gag. :lol:
  • Options
    fabe7fabe7 Posts: 1,585 New Member
    edited July 2011

ROFL! The Guy In The Vid Walks Through The Bee's And Doesn't Care She Is Getting Attacked....
  • Options
    starfire1997starfire1997 Posts: 3,238 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Haha that would be funny, but I always get chased by bees and wasp. I would love for sims to be chased though.