Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim Can't Interact With Other Sims

While playing my game yesterday I noticed that one of my Sims was not able to interact with any other Sims in my game at all. I don't have any mods or custom content installed in my game. I tried resetting my sim and a couple of other Sims around town and nothing worked. It would be greatly appreciated if I could get some help or something, I can't seem to find anyone with this same glitch and I'm pretty desperate! Thank you in advance. :)

Comments

• Options
    SabsyRinaJackGurlSabsyRinaJackGurl Posts: 4,226 New Member
    edited July 2011
    ~bump
  • Options
    ZhivankarstZhivankarst Posts: 745 Member
    edited July 2011
    Try this:

Save> Edit Town> Select household> Move Out> Household with House> Save Family on Clipboard to Bin> Confirm Family in Bin> Delete Contents of Clipboard> Bulldoze Lot> Choose Family in Bin> Place Household with House back onto the lot

This should completely reset everyone in the household.

The positive thing is that it will most likely solve your sim not being able to interact with others, all inventory items should still be there and they will not lose their employment level or status.

The negative thing is that socially it will be just as if the family had just moved into the neighborhood. They will have a basic familiarity with their co-workers, but none of their previously made friends.

Hope all else is well with you and yours. :)

- Z
  • Options
    SabsyRinaJackGurlSabsyRinaJackGurl Posts: 4,226 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Thank you so much! When it's not 3 in the morning i'll probably go try this. <3
  • Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited July 2011
    If that doesn't work check to see if you have an outdated version of the 'vampires feed from anyone' mod. I had this in my game and the moment I removed that mod everything went back to normal.

Edit: I'm guessing this won't be the cause of your problem now that I think about it, unless you have Late Night but didn't register it.