Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is this Suppose to Mean?

Hello everyone, I been a member of this site for a while and always read the forums but never written this will be the first for me. I did a search before deciding to write and ask but came with no results. Now my question is that my sims were fishing at the central park of sunset valley and i looked accross and saw that there were quite a few sims having a strike at city hall so i decided to check it out and i noticed it was about engagement rings but it had a red circle and a line over it.What is it suppose to mean? they don't want to be engaged or there is not enough partner to get engaged to? I'm sorry if my question it's too long but I'm quite curious about this. Please excuse my english im not so good at it since my primary language is spanish. Thank you in advance for your help.

Comments

• Options
    KizzyLoveKizzyLove Posts: 1,710 Member
    edited July 2011
    The sign they choose to protest is totally random and doesn't mean anything. Welcome to the forums!
  • Options
    StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    edited July 2011
    Hi! Welcome to the forums!
    The strikes are random. I've had them strike against clown's and llama's! :lol:
  • Options
    KizzyLoveKizzyLove Posts: 1,710 Member
    edited July 2011
    Or Sea Monsters!
  • Options
    koalaqueenkoalaqueen Posts: 600
    edited July 2011
    It's a protest. They're random, and your sim may run over and join. Sadly, we can't start one. :roll:

The engagement rings don't mean anything in particular. I've seen sims protest against llamas, yetis, etc. It's totally random, and doesn't mean anything about your game. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    McbeanMcbean Posts: 2,551 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Bienvenido a las forums! Es bien para usa el "Search" funccion. Lo siento no que tenga repestas.

The protests in front of City Hall are not really indicative of anything in the game. I one time saw them protesting a burrito (it might have been shwarma but it looked like a burrito to me). The developers just had a little fun in putting up icons on the protestors signs. I believe it is all in how you interpret them that really matters. :wink:

Cheers.

Mcbean
  • Options
    NokuoroNokuoro Posts: 3,413 New Member
    edited July 2011
    I've seen llamas, books, sea monsters, friends, etc.. it's very random
  • Options
    KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member
    edited July 2011
    Thank you all for your quick reply :)
  • Options
    KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    edited July 2011
    I've had them protest about gold jellyfish before
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • Options
    DeathNoteSimDeathNoteSim Posts: 4,544 New Member
    edited July 2011
    As simmers above me said, it's Random

Welcome to the Forums! :)
  • Options
    Nigerian373Nigerian373 Posts: 673 Member
    edited July 2011
    Welcome to the forums!
  • Options
    CuddlyBunCuddlyBun Posts: 6,514 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Welcome to the forums! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    edited July 2011
    They were protesting marriage.
    I suspect they are actually hippy beatniks advocating free-love.
    I could be wrong however. :lol:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    CaOcSimCaOcSim Posts: 715 Member
    edited July 2011
    I saw a baby sign, maybe it's about abortion or something, or gay marriage, no offense here, just have fun with it. :lol:
  • Options
    nessajolenenessajolene Posts: 779
    edited July 2011
    Welcome to the forums!!