Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sim has a weight problem?

Before I start I don't want to offend anyone with this post. That is not my intention at ALL. I just want to post what's going on in my game that's actually pretty cool and fun to me.

Anyway, with that being said, I think my Sim has a weight problem!
Her mother was on the heavy side(I made her that way) and ever since I she was a teen(she is a YA now) She has a problems.

I made her workout until she was at a healthy looking weight and right after she was done she ate some macaroni & cheese and she visibly gained weight! So I experimented and saw that if she doesn't eat autumn salad at all of her meal times she'll gain weight! Her father was a "Celebrity Chef" and I made him make All of the meals when he was an elder so my next generation of sims could have perfect quality food without learning the cooking skill. And the only thing she can freaking eat is autumn salad!!!@$%%#%

Once I made her eat almost a whole serving of Baked Angel Food Cake. And she got so big... Like as far as the slider will go. When I make my skinny Sims they don't gain weight at all. Even if I make them eat tons of food and I want them to gain weight so bad!

I think its pretty cool and fun but slightly annoying. But, I guess that's genetics for ya. :?

Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    CaOcSimCaOcSim Posts: 715 Member
    edited July 2011
    I tried to change the town I played by changing houses, clothes on sim,..ect..

I played one chubby sim, got her weight down, then I noticed, she ate all the time, and gained weight faster than other sims even I bought her the ltw fast metabolism something, maybe that's why some sims got big.
  • Options
    Zeldafan118Zeldafan118 Posts: 1,748 New Member
    edited July 2011
    :lol: Haha thats halarious though. I would lock this sim, Madison VanWatson in a room and make hot dogs for her and force feed them to her. :twisted: She became huge. O_o My friend said her sim was getting skinny then fat instantly, as if you were sliding the slide bar up and down. Then she said she exploded. :hunf: Sounds hard to believe, but oh well.
  • Options
    CatalinaDispuchiCatalinaDispuchi Posts: 171 Member
    edited July 2011
    Well, I never had this particular issue. In my legacy, my heir's twin sister gained tons of weight later in her life in the Adult stage. I guess after 4 kids her father's genetics finally kicked in, as he was overweight at one point.

I tried to train her and make her thinner again like she was in her youth, and she did but she gained the weight right back after she went to the Bistro LOL.

Their mother was extremely thin though which I guess is why my heir stayed relatively thin throughout her whole life, even after 3 kids. :lol: Oh the wonders of genetics. She wouldn't gain weight regardless what I did or how much she ate.
  • Options
    krimsonnoxkrimsonnox Posts: 6,143 Member
    edited July 2011
    i have the opposite issue i make big sims in CAS and then leave them alone and come back and they are thin!!
  • Options
    McbeanMcbean Posts: 2,551 New Member
    edited July 2011
    I wish all sims would gain weight if you left them alone, even the the thin ones you make from the start. I like having to keep my sims exercising so that if they (or I as it would seem) want to stay thin, they need to work for it. I was hoping this was a new feature in Generations but from what I'm hearing it does not appear to be so.

Cheers.

Mcbean
  • Options
    ShugaBabeShugaBabe Posts: 317 Member
    edited July 2011
    hahahha, this is happening to one of my heir sims also. She was born thin and always maintained her weight as a young adult. but now as an adult, she blows up everytime she eats. I use the body shaper to make her skinny againb because when she gains weight her mood goes down. she has dreams about being overweight, so Im guessing she doesn't like it. I use to have treadmills in the house but i don't now becuase I want my sims to workout at the gym so they can make friends. but they won't go if I don't tell them too. sadly
  • Options
    ScottieJonnyScottieJonny Posts: 6
    edited July 2011
    Good! Now I don't seem completely crazy! I seriously hope her child doesn't come out like that. =/ I want it to have Mortimer's genetics!
  • Options
    IstongoIstongo Posts: 626 Member
    edited July 2011
    :lol: That's cool for you to share such a story, ScottieJonny. I think fat sims are just as fun as if not funnier! I think if she is happy then it's alright for her, don't focus her eating too much salad. :lol:

My sims are not heavy in weight. my mum's are