Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Uhhh not to be racist but....

fW5NE.jpg

Pretty sure the parents are white/mexican mix :shock:
Gmmov8T.gif

Comments

• Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    edited July 2011
    It is genetics; recessive gene most likely.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    dorendia122dorendia122 Posts: 6,961 Member
    edited July 2011
    Oh okay! I'll edit in CAS and fix her
    Gmmov8T.gif
  • Options
    McbeanMcbean Posts: 2,551 New Member
    edited July 2011
    No, the mother just ate too much chocolate when she was pregnant, is all.

Cheers.

Mcbean
  • Options
    PrincessLala14PrincessLala14 Posts: 29,231 Member
    edited July 2011
    It's okay, I had that kind of thing happen once. The mom was white, the dad was latino, the baby was half black...

I figured out why it is, but I don't think my explanation is appropriate for these forums.
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited July 2011
    Most of my born in game babies are mixed. Some do start out dark but I leave them alone to see what happens when they age up. They all pretty much look mixed. Don't mess with her in CAS, I'd be pretty interested to see what happens when she ages up to a toddler/child. :wink:
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    SIMplifiedSIMplified Posts: 4,536 Member
    edited July 2011
    It seems anytime you have a gene of not white in this game the kid's got a 45% chance of being dark or something like that. The genetics of this game just bug me. It's either a range from the parent's tone or one of the other.
  • Options
    knt1229knt1229 Posts: 2,227 Member
    edited July 2011
    If you are making your sims in CAS and you change the base color to light brown then your kids might turn out dark. To keep them white looking you have to keep the main color white and use the slider to make them darker.