Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

i got bored sooo....

i just killed three of my Sims. one died of starvation, the other two drowned in the pool

i'm not morbid, i'm just bored. needed excitement and a change. I still have three Sims left :)

Comments

• Options
    DziziDzizi Posts: 265 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Well done, I do that sometimes when I get overwhelmed :D
  • Options
    jamillah1jamillah1 Posts: 337 New Member
    edited June 2011
    =0 How do you drown?? Usually the sims just get out on their own
  • Options
    friohurfriohur Posts: 1,722 Member
    edited June 2011
    put a wall around the entire pool :twisted:
    Robin: You’re overwhelmed, Freeze was underwhelmed-why isn’t anyone ever just whelmed?

Robin: If dislike is the opposite of like, is disaster the opposite of aster? See, instead of things going wrong, they go right.
  • Options
    MissGeminiMissGemini Posts: 1,678 New Member
    edited June 2011
    I usually just bring all their motives down and they'll drown :twisted:
  • Options
    dorendia122dorendia122 Posts: 6,961 Member
    edited June 2011
    I don't have the heart to kill my sims. Trust me, I've tried :lol:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Gmmov8T.gif
  • Options
    Miax0Miax0 Posts: 15,840 Member
    edited June 2011
    aw , poor simmies . i don't like it when my sims die xD
  • Options
    xlivE13xxlivE13x Posts: 1,244
    edited June 2011
    :lol:
    First time I tried to drown a sim on TS3 was hilarious.
    I had put a sim I made in a house with a sim in it already. I wanted to kill off that other sim, so I tried drowning him.
    I put a very small pool in the yard and made him get in, then I put various couches and chairs around the pool, right on the edge. No idea why I decided to put couches.
    He was a hydrophobe though, so he kept getting out. He would climb out in a space between the couches, in a space where normal sims wouldn't be able to walk. He couldn't even get around them. It was so weird :lol: I eventually had to put a fence
  • Options
    LRM09LRM09 Posts: 6,235 Member
    edited June 2011
    :shock: you all are morbid..Lol i have put a wall around the pool before..I aslo used the moveobjects cheats and put them in a pond and left them.
  • Options
    Mollymoo15Mollymoo15 Posts: 6,448 Member
    edited June 2011
    jamillah1 wrote:
    Build a wall around the pool, I guess. I don't know. xD

I could never to that too my sims, I don't have the heart too! </3
  • Options
    Court3007Court3007 Posts: 82 Member
    edited June 2011
    drowning is the only way i kill my sims... not sure why lol
  • Options
    KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    edited June 2011
    I tried to drown a sim once. I dragged his energy bar all the way down to the red. He just kept getting out of the pool and then passing out. :)

I eventually had to starve him. I had never played a ghost before and was using him to try. I never got the chance to make him playable though, and I got bored with the game. So I guess his death wasn't necessary. Whoops!
    giphy.gif

• Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,091 Member
    edited June 2011
    jamillah1 wrote:

Turn testingcheatsenabled true on and drag their energy bar all the way down.I don't even have to put a wall when I do that.Their too tired to swim to shore.
  • Options
    McbeanMcbean Posts: 2,551 New Member
    edited June 2011
    I wish there was a faster, less cheaty way of offing a sim, like the Cow Plant in Sims 2. Sometimes your elder sim is reaching way past the 100 day mark and you just yearn for that sweet release... for them that is. I'm not all about killing off sims in a morbid way, but buh grr me, sometimes I just need that population control.

Cheers.

Mcbean
  • Options
    riniraerinirae Posts: 3,916 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Mcbean wrote:
    I wish there was a faster, less cheaty way of offing a sim, like the Cow Plant in Sims 2. Sometimes your elder sim is reaching way past the 100 day mark and you just yearn for that sweet release... for them that is. I'm not all about killing off sims in a morbid way, but buh grr me, sometimes I just need that population control.

Cheers.

Mcbean
    Wet floor + repairing electronic is pretty fast, isn't it? :)
  • Options
    McbeanMcbean Posts: 2,551 New Member
    edited June 2011
    rinirae wrote:
    Mcbean wrote:

Cheers.

Mcbean
    Wet floor + repairing electronic is pretty fast, isn't it? :)

I guess, but that seems like a bigger to do than I am willing to undertake. You have to somehow get the floor wet, wait for an appliance to break and then have them fix it twice. Too much. I just want to say:

"You there! Yeah, you. No, not him, you. Yes, the one I am pointing my mouse at. You. Go over there. Do that thing. Cease to be. Good. Thanks so much for your time. Cheers."

Done. Easy peasy. You know, hand of "God" kind of stuff, without cheats. I just can't be bothered.

Oh, dear. Listen to me. I sound two sandwiches short of a picnic, right now.

Cheers.

Mcbean
  • Options
    KatlinemasKatlinemas Posts: 835 New Member
    edited June 2011
    If I get bored of Sims I just play a different game. I haven't the heart to kill my Sims, That's what Morrowind is for.
  • Options
    GerisTGerisT Posts: 170 New Member
    edited June 2011

Mr. Praline: I'll tell you what's wrong with it, my lad. 'E's dead, that's what's wrong with it!

Owner: No, no, 'e's uh,...he's resting.

Mr. Praline: Look, matey, I know a dead sim when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now.

Owner: No no he's not dead, he's, he's restin'!

(with apologies to Monty Python)
  • Options
    DeathNoteSimDeathNoteSim Posts: 4,544 New Member
    edited June 2011
    I do it too when am bored :twisted: