Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pre-Order only as a Digital Download?

What's with that? I went to pre-order the game and it says I can only pre-order/buy as a Digital Download. I HATE Digital Downloads. If this is the only version they're releasing I'm going to be extremely disappointed.

Comments

• Options
    Louis_The_XIIILouis_The_XIII Posts: 974 New Member
    edited June 2011
    *Update* – The site is not listing a physical copy for pre-order at this time, but SimGuruJenn has let them know and they will fix the link within a few days. If you are planning on buying the Physical Copy, just wait a few more days to pre-order.

http://simsvip.com/?p=2058
  • Options
    SimGuruJennSimGuruJenn Posts: 69 New Member
    edited June 2011
    The EA Store/Origin will offer a pre-order for The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff Pack physical copy and they hope to have this fixed within the next day.
  • Options
    SimGuruJennSimGuruJenn Posts: 69 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Silly double post :)
  • Options
    ladynaavaladynaava Posts: 1,243 New Member
    edited June 2011
    weird. I preordered a physical copy this morning. Chraged me tax and shipping. Odd others couldn't.
  • Options
    GramcrackersGramcrackers Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited June 2011
    And that could be why I always seem to end up with a digital instead of a physical no matter that I check the physical box. EA Store seems to be pushing the digital downloaded game. I don't want digital either. It's been such a hassel with almost every pre-order I'm afraid to order from them again.