Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

question!!!

since you can only have 8 sims per household will animals count as part of that limit?
will they have a separate limit? or no limit??

Comments

• Options
    kokotaffykokotaffy Posts: 155 Member
    edited June 2011
    I don't know D: I hope it won't count cause I want atleast three dogs and some kids but if I get three dogs and two parents it just leaves me room for 3 kids ):!
    bi4QAjB.gif
  • Options
    KalaniCoolKalaniCool Posts: 64 Member
    edited June 2011
    In the sims 2 they had a seperate limit so I think they will do it with this too.
  • Options
    AnglePlay300AnglePlay300 Posts: 3,969 Member
    edited June 2011
    Like KalaniCool said, it will probably be seperate as they aren't sims per say. Yeah they are somewhat controlable now, but they are different. So my guess is that there will be a different limit for cats+dogs+horses and then I'm guessing that the smaller, caged animals won't count against that. (Like how you can have unlimited fish and bugs in your household, they don't have a limit because they don't really have needs)

• Options
    Laru95Laru95 Posts: 236 New Member
    edited June 2011
    KalaniCool wrote:
    In the sims 2 they had a seperate limit so I think they will do it with this too.

Yeah, but there was still some sortha limit of how many sims and pets you could have in one household. I think that in a household of 8 sims, you could have 2-3 dogs only. Dunno how it will be in Sims 3 though, hopefully same.
  • Options
    tyubabird228tyubabird228 Posts: 90 Member
    edited June 2011
    No, it was 8 sims and 8 pets in TS2. I know because I tested it once. :)