Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

no one answers to me :(

Well, I have been on the forum for a while and I find it very usefull.. As I continued to go on the forum I posted new threads and people like ignored me and didn't post one thing.. I feel like quiting sometimes beuase I just want answers!!!:( I bet people won't even look at this thread.. Thanks for all your help to me ..

thanks, I guess

Ponchieoo

Comments

• Options
    KidVicious359KidVicious359 Posts: 841 Member
    edited June 2011
    I know exactly how you feel.

& with all the hype over generations & pets there prolly isn't many people in general discussion anyways. =P
    zv7sly.jpg
    Twitch.tv/MirPanda33 .... Etsy.com/shop/MHillCrafts ... Come say hi!
  • Options
    CouriervaughanCouriervaughan Posts: 20,570 Member
    edited June 2011
    I have answered to your post about your story and It is good so far
  • Options
    mikiiskoolmikiiskool Posts: 415
    edited June 2011
    Just because nobody comments on you're threads doesn't mean that they are personally ignoring you. They probably did not know the answer to you're question, or had nothing to say to what you posted.
  • Options
    ponchieooponchieoo Posts: 1,417 Member
    edited June 2011
    I have answered to your post about your story and It is good so far
    i know.. your the only one.. thanks by the way :D
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    mikiiskool wrote:
    Just because nobody comments on you're threads doesn't mean that they are personally ignoring you. They probably did not know the answer to you're question, or had nothing to say to what you posted.
    I usually get about 4 views per topic I post...
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    edited June 2011
    Try again! The forums are moving really fast today, with all the new info and all! This always happens when there is a lot of new stuff coming all at once! Don't let it discourage you, it will get back to normal in a day or two! :D
  • Options
    dorendia122dorendia122 Posts: 6,961 Member
    edited June 2011
    I know how you feel :(
    Gmmov8T.gif
  • Options
    CouriervaughanCouriervaughan Posts: 20,570 Member
    edited June 2011
    You are welcome
  • Options
    dannibear10dannibear10 Posts: 566
    edited June 2011
    It is probably my fault. If you ever notice when I comment on threads, no one else comments for a while, and you will see three or four threads with my name as the last on to comment. I am THE thread killer. :wink:
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Well, if everyone could just take a few seconds and post everyone would be happy, I try to post on all the threads with no comments or replies.
  • Options
    pr0x1mapr0x1ma Posts: 5,898 Member
    edited June 2011
    It happens. I mainly lurk here, and not post much anymore.

I don't think people are ignoring you on purpose. I know when I open a thread and have nothing to add or can't answer the question, I don't reply at all.
    Nothing personal to you or anyone else.
    tumblr_mr2v3r8OEc1rsik0po1_400.gif
  • Options
    MISSANGIEKAYMISSANGIEKAY Posts: 345 Member
    edited June 2011
    I tend to kill posts too.I guess I am just so smart that all answers get taken care of and there is nothing else to say. :lol:
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    its prob cuz my location :shock::hunf:
  • Options
    dannibear10dannibear10 Posts: 566
    edited June 2011
    I tend to kill posts too.I guess I am just so smart that all answers get taken care of and there is nothing else to say. :lol:

Usually it is my stupid jokes. I say something that just popped into my head that I giggled at and I can just see the reactions now: 'OMG no!' 'Oh man what a mood killer.' 'Oh dawg that was corny.' :lol:
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited June 2011
    Really it's not you. The forums are extremely busy and moving fast. I even added another tab for Gen now. The only forums I've had open are GD, Technical, and Gen. All of them are overflowing with HELP ME ASAP! and How do I uninstall/reinstall, etc...

It's just one of those weeks. I've had OLS and Gen sitting on my dining table waiting to be installed since Tuesday. :wink:
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    edited June 2011
    And here I thought it was just me...don't take it personally, it happens to everyone. And I also think the speed at which the forums are moving is a large factor. I am usually happy just to get one reply to any thread I have posted. Look here at all the replys you have now!! 8)