The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We need contact lenses or the ability to change eye color.

DanteTheDarkDanteTheDark Posts: 926 New Member
Not happy with the color you got in your eyes? Why not have contacts available so people can change them? Or maybe just add the ability to change it in the Change Appearance option. Personally I am getting tierd of the random colors... Morganna Dark (Wolff... I had her a** of a husband kicked out and married her) had a boy with green eyes and the other with purple... So I would have liked to turn their eyes brown or some natural looking color.

Aside from which it would help a lot with personal looks and styles. I know some folks out here who have contacts they wear based on what clothes they wear. One of my friends I drink with from time to time has like nine pairs of them. Though I think the ability to change eye color in Change Appearance would be much easier.

Let's hear yall's thoughts.

Comments

• Options
    morsmordremorsmordre Posts: 990 New Member
    edited July 2009
    :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Hintomint82Hintomint82 Posts: 462 Member
    edited July 2009
    I think adding eye color changes to Change Appearance would essentially be like adding a contact lens feature. So I'd prefer to just go with that.
  • Options
    DanteTheDarkDanteTheDark Posts: 926 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I think adding eye color changes to Change Appearance would essentially be like adding a contact lens feature. So I'd prefer to just go with that.

Well I did say that would be the easy route but the part I neglected to mention IN DETAIL is that we could have special effects lenses. You know how like Manson has double colored eyes... have lenses special colors or patterns on them etc.
  • Options
    AnshinAnshin Posts: 446 Member
    edited July 2009
    Great idea! It would be nice to have a natural hair color and natural eye color option so that babies don't end up with crazy hair just because the mother decided to dye her hair while she was pregnant.

Changing hair color (and eye color) in the mirror should be the equivalent of dye and contacts, not genetics.
    This is the game that never ends
    Yes, it goes on and on, my friends
    Some people started playing it not knowing what it was
    And they′ll continue playing it forever just because ...
  • Options
    Hintomint82Hintomint82 Posts: 462 Member
    edited July 2009

Well I did say that would be the easy route but the part I neglected to mention IN DETAIL is that we could have special effects lenses. You know how like Manson has double colored eyes... have lenses special colors or patterns on them etc.

They could still do that in Change Appearance. The only thing that's lacking is the proper template for it, like the various patterns they've given us for coloring objects. They'd just need to make something like that possible in Create-A-Sim.
  • Options
    AllieboballyAlliebobally Posts: 33 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I think there should be a reward where you get to take your sim back into CAS and give them a makeover- change their eye color, face, everything. It could be called "Plastic Surgery" :lol: