Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Imaginary friends cant be turn into vampires?

WHY?? T~T

I love the vampires plus they live more! My sim wants to turn her imaginary friend into a vampire and it doesn't give me the option to... :(

Comments

• Options
    JohanFoppaJohanFoppa Posts: 1,084 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Thank god for that.

I thought Imaginary Friends lived until their master died...?
  • Options
    l0ren7l0ren7 Posts: 193 Member
    edited June 2011
    Yeah I though that too but when they turn into real sims they live like a normal one.

I though they didnt even had birthdays they just get older with their masters but no.
  • Options
    Bionickai001Bionickai001 Posts: 29 New Member
    edited June 2011
    If you want the Imaginary Friend to live longer, by the age freeze potion from the lifetime rewards. It's a shame because no creature mixing happens in this game except the all other creatures and ghosts.
  • Options
    JohanFoppaJohanFoppa Posts: 1,084 New Member
    edited June 2011
    If you want the Imaginary Friend to live longer, by the age freeze potion from the lifetime rewards. It's a shame because no creature mixing happens in this game except the all other creatures and ghosts.
    Honestly I hated that in TS2. In TS3 almost everyone is a vampire for me, so if they added, lets say werewolves, then almost everyone would be vampire+werewolf which looks stupid to me.
    l0ren7 wrote:
    Yeah I though that too but when they turn into real sims they live like a normal one.

I though they didnt even had birthdays they just get older with their masters but no.
    So an Imaginary Friend can die of high age and disappear forever?

You mean the birthdays are separate from the master's?? Sucks...