Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Teenage sim hunted moodlet?

My sims adopted a baby a while back and now she is a teenager.

The past few sims days she has ahd the hunted moodlet, even when she is at home, school etc. It jsut won't go away.

Does this mean she is a vampire? I'm not sure what to do!!

Dee xx

Comments

• Options
    xxDeannexxxxDeannexx Posts: 44
    edited May 2011
    Meant to say too, I keep looing at her and she sort of has glowing eyes, not sure if this is just the colour of her eyes though or not.

Dee xx
  • Options
    ConcreteDollConcreteDoll Posts: 527
    edited May 2011
    xxDeannexx wrote:
    Meant to say too, I keep looing at her and she sort of has glowing eyes, not sure if this is just the colour of her eyes though or not.

Dee xx

Once I had this Sim that I wasn't sure whether she was a vampire or not.. What I did was to seek out a vampire in the game, talk to him a bit, and to see if she got the option to be turned or not. Obviously, if she's already a vampire, the option wouldn't be there at all. Although.. I suppose you should be able to tell whether she has the fangs, if she 'burns' in the sun etc as well.

I heard the hunted moodlet can be caused by a bug in LN. If you use the moodlet manager you could get rid off it as well.
  • Options
    hanyohanyo Posts: 1,013 New Member
    edited May 2011
    You can tell for sure if any sim you know is a vampire by looking in the friend list of people you know. Vampires have a red outline around their picture. It is very unlikely she is a vampire. I think only humans can get the hunted moodlet and teenagers can't be vampires unless they were born that way.

I've had sims get a hunted moodlet that got stuck and wouldn't go away.
  • Options
    SnowyDoveSnowyDove Posts: 46
    edited May 2011
    I agree, most sims get a haunted moodlet if they're just regular people. You might wanna check around the area where she is, and if she is a celeb she could have a paparazzi that is a vampire stalking her. :lol: :roll: possibly?
  • Options
    jnnfrstvzjnnfrstvz Posts: 3
    edited June 2011
    To get rid of the hunted moodlet bug. You must press ctrl, shift, c and enter "testingcheatsenabled true" without quotations and then press ctrl and click the Hunted moodlet to make it go away! It worked for me!
  • Options
    loza27loza27 Posts: 39 New Member
    edited July 2011
    jnnfrstvz wrote:
    To get rid of the hunted moodlet bug. You must press ctrl, shift, c and enter "testingcheatsenabled true" without quotations and then press ctrl and click the Hunted moodlet to make it go away! It worked for me!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

:D You've saved my day hehe.. I was getting very angry because my twin teenagers had the hunted moodlet there for at least 3 days! :( Didn't know you can get rid of them like that!! :D Thanks again!