Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A life story of a fat sim (a short movie)

DeathNoteSimDeathNoteSim Posts: 4,544 New Member
Yes, I created my very first video with the sims 3! :mrgreen:
And sins it's the first, it's pretty simple and basic, check it out here and tell me what you think:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNk3Nf4q0kg

Comments

• Options
    CloudwalkerNZCloudwalkerNZ Posts: 1,343 New Member
    edited May 2011
    Funny :mrgreen: Well done :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Funny :mrgreen: Well done :thumbup:
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited May 2011
    That's nice :D

I always thought that some day I'll try that it really works or not with a fat sim, but still forgot to do. Did you used it really that way - is it the same sim and it losts the weight?
  • Options
    KariussaKariussa Posts: 968 Member
    edited May 2011
    Nice movie. ;-) Actualy, The Sims dont care about how other sims look like,they even fell inn love with an old Granny...
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    imoger wrote:

I always thought that some day I'll try that it really works or not with a fat sim, but still forgot to do. Did you used it really that way - is it the same sim and it losts the weight?
    Shhhht, it's a secret! lol
    It's the same sim but didn't actually loose weight, at first I made her fat in CAS then came back to play with the original :wink::lol:
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited May 2011
    I am glad she was rescued by fairy style mother and found her prince charming! I love happy endings! :P :D
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Kariussa wrote:
    Nice movie. ;-) Actualy, The Sims dont care about how other sims look like,they even fell inn love with an old Granny...
    You got that right! Lol :lol:
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited May 2011
    imoger wrote:

Shhhht, it's a secret! lol
    It's the same sim but didn't actually loose weight, at first I made her fat in CAS then came back to play with the original :wink::lol:

:lol: I thought that you did this, but because I've never tried it was a hope that it works.
    In sims2 it worked well with exercises. As I know, there's a reward in sims3 to change the bodyshape, but to get it with hard work seems more realistic.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    yanti68 wrote:
    I am glad she was rescued by fairy style mother and found her prince charming! I love happy endings! :P :D
    Glad you liked it :):mrgreen:
  • Options
    pyrochemistpyrochemist Posts: 73
    edited May 2011
    Well done, enjoyed it!
  • Options
    pegasas1993pegasas1993 Posts: 4,856 Member
    edited May 2011
    I love your video. It's really funny and quite good made.

However, it may be that I don't like its main idea which says: "Fat sim [people] can't be happy." Otherwise, it says that: "You can do this! Just believe in yourself and your friends." In this case, I agree with you by 100%.

* By the way, I'm slim by myself.

Hope that you have nothing against my interpretation of your film :mrgreen: Can't wait until next movie. By the way, I won't give you my odd opinion next time :mrgreen:
  • Options
    svlynsvlyn Posts: 4,409 Member
    edited May 2011
    I think the film is well made and entertaining.

You have a telant for story telling Death, keep up the good work, and i look forward to the next movie. Peg is right about the theme though, perhaps next time make a shrek like film with a love is blind theme or something:)

• Options
    edited May 2011
    Well done, enjoyed it!

• Options
    edited May 2011
    I love your video. It's really funny and quite good made.

However, it may be that I don't like its main idea which says: "Fat sim [people] can't be happy." Otherwise, it says that: "You can do this! Just believe in yourself and your friends." In this case, I agree with you by 100%.

* By the way, I'm slim by myself.

Hope that you have nothing against my interpretation of your film :mrgreen: Can't wait until next movie. By the way, I won't give you my odd opinion next time :mrgreen:
    Lol thanks, I really need such comments to help me improve my creations :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    svlyn wrote:
    I think the film is well made and entertaining.

You have a telant for story telling Death, keep up the good work, and i look forward to the next movie. Peg is right about the theme though, perhaps next time make a shrek like film with a love is blind theme or something:)

Thanks ^^