Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Never-ending Labor (HELP: another problem!)

Another Edit (The problems won't stop!) I restarted AGAIN, totally, and was going to play another household until Lola's labor passed. I sent a sim from my household over to their house - Lola was just standing in the front yard, exactly where she's been this whole time, in labor but not doing anything!

Edit: She had the baby after reloading the game. No mod interventions this time. However, Lola seems to be having a bad case of amnesia. I tell her to do something (such as read the paper) and she STARTS doing it... then the action gets a red X and disppears. She's standing in the living room for hours because she won't do anything I tell her too. Reset doesn't work either. Help?

I used testingcheats to cancel the moodlet for "The Baby is Coming!". i needed to do this so that I could change the babies gender using master controller (sims in labor do not have the "nraas" button - it was necessary).

Well, now her labor won't stop!

No "Baby is coming" moodlet, no options to go to the hospital, and she keeps screaming in pain! How do I get this baby out!

Comments

• Options
    ShadowbreShadowbre Posts: 491 Member
    edited May 2011
    That sounds unpleasant. Is there any option to force it in master controller or testingcheats?
  • Options
    GoodMorningMrSunGoodMorningMrSun Posts: 1,541 New Member
    edited May 2011
    Shadowbre wrote:
    That sounds unpleasant. Is there any option to force it in master controller or testingcheats?

Nope. :? The only option I have is "End Pregnancy", which I would really like to avoid doing!
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Bump. Lola Belle is running around the house screaming, but everyone else went to bed :lol:
  • Options
    ShadowbreShadowbre Posts: 491 Member
    edited May 2011
    Shadowbre wrote:

Nope. :? The only option I have is "End Pregnancy", which I would really like to avoid doing!
    Well, shoot, do you have a recent save before she went into labor?
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Shadowbre wrote:
    Shadowbre wrote:

Well, shoot, do you have a recent save before she went into labor?

I switched active households to the current one - she was in labor during the switch, so I don't think I could go back?
    I'll try going to edit town and comig back. A basic fix I should have tried before.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Darn. I tried edit town, switching households, letting time pass... her labor is never ending. Poor lola. I'll let a few sim days pass and see if she's okay, I guess, but suggestions are still VERY appreciated/wanted!
  • Options
    miloandotismiloandotis Posts: 5,475 New Member
    edited May 2011
    ResetSim Firstname Lastname?
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    ResetSim Firstname Lastname?
    Thank you! Forgot about that one! Off to try it now!
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Even that didn't work. I just exited to the main menu, and will accept whatever gender I get (there's always edit in CAS with MC ;) )
  • Options
    beaglelover2008beaglelover2008 Posts: 4,758 Member
    edited May 2011
    Yes, reset sim does wonders for sims, if not.... make all needs static, delete pregnancy (cry) and try try again!
  • Options
    Candygurl84Candygurl84 Posts: 5,056 Member
    edited May 2011
    Oh no that poor sim ! :shock: Hope you get her help soon !
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Bump! Look at my edit!
  • Options
    memorybulletsmemorybullets Posts: 62 New Member
    edited May 2011
    You could end the pregnancy and then click the instant baby thing. I'm not sure whether that will work or whether you'd want to do that though.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Another bump for ANOTHER problem :cry:
  • Options
    ihatepizza210ihatepizza210 Posts: 1,620 New Member
    edited May 2011
    Hmm maybe ask Twallan on the NRaas site. He may be able to recommend a mod that would fix it. Like error trap or whatnot. ?

Sorry I can't help