Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It's hard to enjoy both websites.[EA, please read this]

Hi. EA, I hope you're reading this.

I play both The Sims 2 and The Sims 3, but it's hard to enjoy both of the websites.
The Sims 3 website goes fast and loads quickly and Yay!
But The Sims 2 website goes slower than a snail stuck in caramel.
Some friends and I called technical support or whatever, and they said it's because of The Sims 2 store closing.
The Sims 2 Store closed yesterday.
It shouldn't be going slow.
Ya know, it's actually been going slow since November or something.
It's hard to enjoy the website if it goes 0.000000000000001 miles per hour.
It's pretty obvious you're trying to make the website dead and you're trying to get rid of us so you can close the website.
So, all I'm asking is could you please just let us couple hundred of Sims 2 Players enjoy the website while we still have the chance?
It would be greatly appreciated.

x Emma

Comments

• Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,971 Member
    edited April 2011
    Emmibear wrote:
    Hi. EA, I hope you're reading this.

I play both The Sims 2 and The Sims 3, but it's hard to enjoy both of the websites.
    The Sims 3 website goes fast and loads quickly and Yay!
    But The Sims 2 website goes slower than a snail stuck in caramel.
    Some friends and I called technical support or whatever, and they said it's because of The Sims 2 store closing.
    The Sims 2 Store closed yesterday.
    It shouldn't be going slow.
    Ya know, it's actually been going slow since November or something.
    It's hard to enjoy the website if it goes 0.000000000000001 miles per hour.
    It's pretty obvious you're trying to make the website dead and you're trying to get rid of us so you can close the website.
    So, all I'm asking is could you please just let us couple hundred of Sims 2 Players enjoy the website while we still have the chance?
    It would be greatly appreciated.

It can be slow if many people are accessing the site also they can manipulate bandwidth. Just because one is using broadband does not mean you will have the same constant flow all the time.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    EremittEremitt Posts: 175 Member
    edited April 2011
    They should just gater all sims games in one place, and just chose game from forum index.
    No way ill go register again for sims medieval. Dont really feel the urge to chat about it either. It is what it is.
  • Options
    AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    edited April 2011
    Eremitt wrote:
    They should just gater all sims games in one place, and just chose game from forum index.
    No way ill go register again for sims medieval. Dont really feel the urge to chat about it either. It is what it is.

You don't have to register again, just to chose a persona. I used my "MySims" persona because it have my real name and I was one of the first ones to get to Medieval forums.
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
  • Options
    dannibear10dannibear10 Posts: 566
    edited April 2011
    Eremitt wrote:

Imagine all the lag and 'error' pages that would come along with that addition. I shiver thinking about it. :shock: EA can't even handle us on the TS3 website, I wouldn't trust them to add TS2 AND keep up with the forums. Trolls running rampant is proof they are too irresponsible.