Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ARGH !!! how can i get my exclusive sports car?

ok, so i bought the collectors edition today and this is the exact steps i took :P :

Installed sims 3

set up an account here

typed my code in ,but i came up with a box saying you have to have download manager or somthing -_- i selected the option "i have not not got this"

nothing happend -_-

went to help to see what to to

it told me to go to my purchace history and re-install the car, but when i click on re-install nothing happend -_-!! only on that one car aswe;;, all my other downloads can be re-installed

can someone please help me, the sports car was one of the main reasonos i bouth this edition :D

Comments

• Options
    SamalotSamalot Posts: 5 New Member
    edited June 2009
    bump - realy sorry to do this but im desparat for an answer. anyone?
  • Options
    Munchkin52830Munchkin52830 Posts: 65 New Member
    edited June 2009
    i picked up my collectors edition from GAME today and the guy there said there were some problems with the servers. so online downloads might not work and to be patient. so i would just wait a bit then try again. i havent even tried mine yet.
  • Options
    SamalotSamalot Posts: 5 New Member
    edited June 2009
    got mine from game too :P
  • Options
    CinnamonbiteCinnamonbite Posts: 10 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Same thing happened to me.

I would have told you this earlier but EA has notoriously not been able to connect my user name with my password and I'm only periodically ever allowed to post. Been happening since Sims 1 though so I guess I should be over it, right?
    Canadian Ea idiots.

They don't have enough servers so it's all fubar. Maybe in a few days/weeks we'll be able to get the car.
    Although it would be nice to advance my teens into adults and I'd sure like to have sound in the game again. That went out the first day.