Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What can the Martial Arts skill offer you?

What can the martial arts skill do for you exactly? I want to train it but only if it has something significant to offer me.

Comments

• Options
    regulatedrebelregulatedrebel Posts: 197 New Member
    edited January 2011
    You can obtain gems by breaking space rocks on the practice blocks, meditate for a 'Meditative Focus' moodlet that increases work quality and skill gains for four hours (while removing several negative moodlets and raising the fun bar), zeneport to another location after about three hours of meditation, drastically increase your chances of winning fights against mummies and compete in friendly sparring matches with other sims. Training this skill also lands you a good number of easily-accomplished Wishes. Have fun. :]
  • Options
    UronkaUronka Posts: 486 New Member
    edited January 2011
    It also raises your athletics skill in conjunction with martial arts while you are training with the dummy or board breaker. :-)
  • Options
    happyjmehappyjme Posts: 1,741 Member
    edited January 2011
    being able to get rare gems so easily is probably the best thing about this skill because you can become very rich extremely fast . Without cheating if you wanted!
  • Options
    munchiepoomunchiepoo Posts: 1,386 Member
    edited January 2011
    I ususaly don't cheat,but sometimes i go into a phase where I cant stop,is there anyway I can delete cheats from the game,so if i type the cheat in nothing happens?