Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A cool idea for a future feature! future feature say that 5 times fast.. haha

:)So i got an idea today while I was playing late night, and as most everybody as seen, the Woohoo walk and that walk of shame, I was thinking about a cool feature to add to sims (which could be chosen in CAS) would be a certain "walk".

For example you could always choose from the drop down bar that pops up in the ques when you go somewhere. Instead of just choosing from 'automatic' 'run' and 'walk' another option would be custom walk. there could be a strut for cool sims (similar to the woohoo victory walk), perhaps a crossed arms head down walk for shy sims (similar to walk of shame, but with arms folded across chest), skipping for kids, the option for toddlers to crawl or walk, HODLING HANDS for lovers or best friends, and any others you guys can think of and suggest here! ill ad it to the list! let me know if you like it, maybe if enough people like this idea EA will consider it :) fingers crossed!

thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    edited January 2011
    future feature future feature ftter tea ter te

Lol woohoo victory walk. Im sure ive seen my sim walk with their head bowed when they got publicly disgraced.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    GeorgefPlayGeorgefPlay Posts: 4,459 Member
    edited January 2011
    future feature future feature future feature future feature future feature Lol

I would love this! Great idea! :thumbup:
  • Options
    pr0x1mapr0x1ma Posts: 5,898 Member
    edited January 2011
    Hmmm....interesting idea.

Never thought about it before, but I like it.
    tumblr_mr2v3r8OEc1rsik0po1_400.gif
  • Options
    KB_Dancer_GirlKB_Dancer_Girl Posts: 103 New Member
    edited January 2011
    it would be awesome! and yeah.. saying it is a lot harder then it looks.. my mom walked in on me mumbling it to myself and gave me a weird look hahaha. anways i just love the idea of central park in sv, instead of everyone walking the same at the same speed, seeing all these different walks would just add so much diversity!
  • Options
    calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited January 2011
    and there could be a walk for all those who insist in making barabie doll sims
    h2xmsbl]