Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can you change your username?

I'd like to know whether you can change your username on ts3.com without having to buy a new game.

Comments

• Options
    starlightkcstarlightkc Posts: 3,186 Member
    edited December 2010
    No, I'm afraid you're stuck with what you're got.
  • Options
    Renamed08232903219Renamed08232903219 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Well then they need to update thier help files, because it says we're able to through our account page. I wasted a half hour looking for an "edit username" tab. :x

My husband created the account for me and gave me this lame username. I dont want to post on messageboards with a profane username. Ugh.
  • Options
    Rud3Rud3 Posts: 699
    edited January 2011
    ^ you should contact ea,and tell them the issue before you get banned for the user name

ea had change a user name before,and the second time around they could not

but looking at your case they would,call them asap!
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited January 2011
    Well then they need to update thier help files, because it says we're able to through our account page. I wasted a half hour looking for an "edit username" tab. :x

My husband created the account for me and gave me this lame username. I dont want to post on messageboards with a profane username. Ugh.

Oh, wow :shock: Call EA and see what they can do

Edit: I'm surprised it doesn't star out your name when I quote you ..
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    xlivE13xxlivE13x Posts: 1,244
    edited January 2011
    Rud3 wrote:
    ^ you should contact ea,and tell them the issue before you get banned for the user name

ea had change a user name before,and the second time around they could not

but looking at your case they would,call them asap!

I agree with that :O
    They should let you change it. At least I'd hope they would.
  • Options
    Jamesmc93Jamesmc93 Posts: 1,815 New Member
    edited January 2011

But that's an awesome username!!
  • Options
    SaronaSarona Posts: 1,578 New Member
    edited January 2011

That is a little funny (okay...I laughed) However, I hope you gave him a right telling off.

As a few people have mentioned you could contact EA since its a valid reason to change it.

If they dont allow it, you will have to buy a new expansion pack or stuff pack (I haven't registered some of mine in case of a ban...)