Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there any way to move your sims to a different neighborhood without starting a new game?

I currently have my sim's in Riverview, but I want them in the town that comes with Late Night (sorry, I cant think of the name right now) is there any way I can move them without starting a new game? If so...how? Thanks in advance. :D

Comments

• Options
    xMiraclex37xMiraclex37 Posts: 4,122 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I'm sorry, but not that I know of :( you could save them to the bin... but that would start a new game.
  • Options
    jrfridgejrfridge Posts: 68 Member
    edited January 2011
    copy/save them to the library. can move the whole household with the house or without the house...
  • Options
    Nytwng9199Nytwng9199 Posts: 1,420 Member
    edited January 2011
    jrfridge wrote:
    copy/save them to the library. can move the whole household with the house or without the house...

This... Be aware that your sims will lose all relationships except those in the household (these will stay the same). But your sims will arrive in their new town with no other relationships...

Oh, and if you are going to move them to bridgeport in their current house, you may want to make sure that there is room for a lot big enough... bridgeport is kind of challenged that way...

EDIT: Wait, just re- read the OP's question. No, this will start a new game. No way to move them to another town without starting a new game.