Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Totes frustrated. Totes M'goats.

I really try hard not to complain about the sims. I really do. But these past few days I've really had my work cut out for me.
I went away for a month and came back hoping to find a solution to the random gathering at Eugi's issue I've been having, to no avail.
I downloaded a few mods, which seem really neat and everything, but I'm not 100% sure if they're working to fix the issue either.
And now? My two main sims have disappeared.
WTH?!
Yes. I said H, but I meant F.
I had to evict them from their house, and then move them back in. And the stupid gathering at Eugi's is still in full swing, peeing and all!

I'm angry. Angry like a wolf. (That's not quite a direct lyric, so I don't have to give anyone credit.)

Comments

• Options
    chutton88chutton88 Posts: 67 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Try opening the cheat window by pressing Shift + Ctrl + C, and type in: "testingcheatsenabled true", and press Enter. Again, open the cheats window a second time, and this time type in: "moveobjects on". Press Enter. Back in Live mode, hold down Shift and click on the floor of the "Eugi's" lot (in the basement, where the crowd of NPCs are). Select the "Buy on this lot" option. From here, you'll be able to go into Buy mode on this lot, and thanks to your second cheat, you will be able to move the Sims around. I recommend moving all the Sims upstairs, outside the front door of Eugi's. This worked for me when I had this problem.

Good Luck!
  • Options
    QueenBeewannabeeQueenBeewannabee Posts: 342
    edited January 2011
    Although not a permanent solution to random crowd gatherings, "resetsim (space) *" does reset ALL sims.

Sorry your having so much trouble!

• Options
    HarleyQuinnHarleyQuinn Posts: 950 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Thanks for your suggestions guys. For some reason, I managed to fix the gathering problem in the story with the disappearing sims. And once I sold their house and moved them back in, the were no longer "disappeareded".

I think maybe my story progression mod kicked in and they all went about their lives... I'm hoping they do not return to Eugi's. They are no longer welcome at Eugi's. Eugi told me.

I'll give your other suggestions a try should this horrible occurence um... re-occur. :)