The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bridgeport traffic light.

Jacek83218Jacek83218 Posts: 603 New Member
I can't find the traffic light from Bridgeport and this blinking warning light from Twinbrook in CAW. Is there a way to add them?

Comments

• Options
    DocsprockDocsprock Posts: 3,869 Member
    edited January 2011
    They are both in there! ;)
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I've found warning light, but no street light.
    Maybe something is wrong with my CAW.
    I've installed a mod that unlocks all the Twinbrook objects for CAW. It unlocked everything except for the "Industrial Water Tower", so maybe there are some problems with it.
  • Options
    Sneakfeline0Sneakfeline0 Posts: 1,235 Member
    edited January 2011
    It is called "Traffic Signal", under the 't's" in game objects, the other is called "Caution barrier with light, under the "c's", good luck :D
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Now I know why I couldn't find it.
    You see, I have Polish version of both: game and CAW.
    I was looking for literal translations of the traffic light/signal, while they called it traffic sign :D, and in Polish it starts with a different letter than the other two. Stupid translators. :evil:
    The blinking light signals, both: barrier and the hanging one (used in Twinbrook at the bridges) I've found with ease. At least they have proper names.
  • Options
    simsamplesimsample Posts: 987 Member
    edited January 2011
    Jacek83218 wrote:
    I've installed a mod that unlocks all the Twinbrook objects for CAW. It unlocked everything except for the "Industrial Water Tower", so maybe there are some problems with it.
    If you mean GiLang's mod, then I don't think he included the Water tower in that. I have a mod that unlocks that here:
    http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=427515
    I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
    RUSH
    My Worlds
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    simsample wrote:
    Jacek83218 wrote:
    If you mean GiLang's mod, then I don't think he included the Water tower in that. I have a mod that unlocks that here:
    http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=427515

Thank you very much.
  • Options
    MadGazMadGaz Posts: 124 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Hey,

I have a quick question about the traffic light. Does anyone know how, or where I could find one that's a bit more UK looking?
    Though these are great, the yellow isn't quite right for the UK-based world I'm building.
    Does anyone know how to recolour these?

Many thanks
    Gaz :)
  • Options
    simsamplesimsample Posts: 987 Member
    edited January 2011
    Gaz, you could always recolour them for use in your world, as described here (scroll down to the bit on recolouring neighbourhood items and rabbitholes):
    http://builders.forumotion.net/t1013-advanced-tutorial-tweaking-your-worlds-custom-sea-sky-rabbit-holes-emitters
    I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
    RUSH
    My Worlds
  • Options
    MadGazMadGaz Posts: 124 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Thank you soo much simsample! :)
    I've been itching to try and modify these so they fit in with my world better!

Thanks again,
    all the best
  • Options
    ThomsonJamieThomsonJamie Posts: 392 New Member
    edited April 2012
    MadGaz wrote:
    Thank you soo much simsample! :)
    I've been itching to try and modify these so they fit in with my world better!

Thanks again,
    all the best

There's one included with showtime! I think it's called "Traffic light yellow on dark frame", and it looks EXACTLY like the ones here in England :D