Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampires!

So I have a Vampire couple... they got married had a baby. Anyway, why doesn't the guys Sims energy ever run out?? Also will the baby be a vampire when she gets older?

Comments

• Options
    Carpbeat24Carpbeat24 Posts: 987 Member
    edited January 2011
    It's funny you mention your sim's energy bar not depleting because this same thing happened just last night to one of my sims. What fixed it for me was the reset sim cheat.(if you dont know it: resetSim first lastname). Your second question about if your baby will become a vampire, well if both parents are vampires, than technically, all of their offspring should also become vampires. If only one parent is a vampire and the other is human, then I believe there is only a 50% chance the baby will be a vampire. Does this answer your question?
    F8wHsKZ.png
  • Options
    ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    edited January 2011
    As the baby ages up, look to see if it has the mark on the neck, and the eyes will glow if it is vampire. However, it will not be a full vampire, with the thirst need and all powers till at least teen, perhaps YA. 8)
  • Options
    Krissy12052Krissy12052 Posts: 37
    edited January 2011
    So the baby just had her first birthday and her little eyes are glowing! She's a pretty cute little Vampirelet! :mrgreen:

Thanks I'll try the reset thing!
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    edited January 2011
    You'll know if the baby is a vampire when she tries to bite the neck of her teddy. :lol:
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    TauntaTaunta Posts: 25
    edited January 2011
    If both your sims were vampires at the time of conception, then their child will be a vampire, but they do not gain the ability to hunt or play with sims' minds until they are young adults, I believe.