Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help with the Romancer Lifetime Wish

I have been attempting to fullfill the Romancer life time wish and she has had woo hoo with 6 different sims and all five places, elevator, bed, tomb, time machine, and hot tub. but still it isn't fullfilled, so what am I missing?

Comments

• Options
    Citrina5Citrina5 Posts: 1,252 New Member
    edited December 2010
    Well did you tried the tent yet?
  • Options
    MISSANGIEKAYMISSANGIEKAY Posts: 345 Member
    edited December 2010
    no i didnt know you could whoo hoo in a tent, good to know :lol:
  • Options
    gembrett101gembrett101 Posts: 2,578 New Member
    edited December 2010
    Keep an eye out for wishes that come up.
    You know, the ones that indicate they can help to accomplish your LTW. The ones with striped backgrounds, read over the description again, and break up with the sims before you woohoo with another? If that helps?
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Keep an eye out for wishes that come up.
    You know, the ones that indicate they can help to accomplish your LTW. The ones with striped backgrounds, read over the description again, and break up with the sims before you woohoo with another? If that helps?

Well, I usually didnt even have her comit to any of the guys , usually just romanic intrests, but next time ill try getting them to be boyfriend firts to see if that helps ty.
  • Options
    DocsprockDocsprock Posts: 3,869 Member
    edited December 2010
    Being inappropriate really helps that LTW! ;)
  • Options
    SketchElderSketchElder Posts: 3,517 New Member
    edited December 2010
    Theater, city hall, military base/command post, science facility, film studio. Go on a tour with the other Sim or while the other Sim is inside.

Private trailer given for reaching level 10 in the Acting branch of the Film career.
  • Options
    SilylildevSilylildev Posts: 6
    edited December 2010
    Was the woohoo all on the same lot? If so, I think that is the problem. I've had two sims complete this wish so far and they both woohooed in 5 different locations/lots. I used either the bed, elevator, or hot tub but it was at his house, her house, or different nightclubs. Try that.
  • Options
    two2cairnstwo2cairns Posts: 294 Member
    edited December 2010
    Silylildev wrote:
    Was the woohoo all on the same lot? If so, I think that is the problem. I've had two sims complete this wish so far and they both woohooed in 5 different locations/lots. I used either the bed, elevator, or hot tub but it was at his house, her house, or different nightclubs. Try that.

Yes, I totally agree with this. My sim finally fulfilled this by woohooing: 1) in a bar elevator with a bouncer, 2) in bed, at her date's apartment (he was a premade who didn't just live in a door), 3) in Matthew Hamming's hot tub, 4) at the movie studio, 5) at the movie theater.
  • Options
    DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    edited December 2010
    The different location does not mean bed/elevator/tent, etcc it means different lots. Have to get the stride of pride on different lots with different sim.
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Oh , lol I completly missunderstood the whole thing, I thought it meant in different things like elevator , bed etc, but in different locations, dont I feel dumb. :oops: , ok so does it have to be in public places or can it be like just in other houses , can I move her around from sim to sim in their homes? Do they have to have commitments with the sims or just romantic intrest?
  • Options
    SilylildevSilylildev Posts: 6
    edited December 2010
    As long as they woohoo on different lots, it doesn't matter what their relationship is. Although, the other sim is probably going to have to be at least a romantic interest in order for your sim to woohoo.
  • Options
    SelahFreeAtLastSelahFreeAtLast Posts: 5,102 Member
    edited December 2010
    They should only have to be friends if you send them to tour places and woohoo while there. The movie lot,military base, city hall, theater, elevator, the science center. Probably others that I can't think of right now.
    ID selahfreeatlast @deema316 on twitter
  • Options
    DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    edited December 2010
    All you have to do is get them to woohoo on the lot, be that the park, thier home, at a party on a lot you haven't woohooed on etc... Yes tombs, base camps and such count too.
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.
  • Options
    ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited December 2010
    Wow! Thanks everyone. I had the same impression as the OP. I couldn't fulfill my wish because I thought my sim had to woohoo in different locations, not lots. I was running out of places. :mrgreen:
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    RandersRanders Posts: 11 New Member
    edited January 2011
    So doesn't it count when they woohoo on home lot or base camp? They don't get the stride of pride moodlet there.
    My sim has woohooed with six different sims in six different locations: tent at base camp in Egypt, bed at base camp in France, elevator at gym, hottub at bar, time machine on public lot and in sacrophagus at home lot, but the lifetime wish still isn't completed. Am I missing something?
  • Options
    ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited January 2011
    Randers --- just have your sim woohoo at 5 or 6 different sim's homes. It counts. It doesn't have to be locations like France, etc. or elevators & hot tubs. Once I read that here, I fulfilled my LTW in 3 sim days. :mrgreen:
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    RandersRanders Posts: 11 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Thank you so much! It's really been troubleing me... I'll have to try that now.