Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Beau and his 3 romantic interests

To those of you who don't have late night there is a premade family in Bridgeport and a vampire male lives with 3 females and their already romantic interest all 3 of them to him when you start the game.

I decided to have some fun and give all 4 of these sims the no jelousy lifetime reward so Beau is making out and wohooing with all 3 girls. One of them Marina Praddle is also Matthew Hamming's romantic interest and has wohooed with him in his trailer. Poor Matt doesn't know she's wohooing with Beau and Beau doesn't know about Matt. None of the females get jelouse when they see Beau kissing the other and one of the females is engaged to Beau. This happened thru story progression.

Beau and Marina Praddle
Screenshot-516.jpg

Screenshot-517.jpg

Beau and Bo Jo
Screenshot-522.jpg

Screenshot-519.jpg

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited January 2011
    Screenshot-520.jpg

Screenshot-521.jpg

And this is the girl he's engaged to.
    Screenshot-523.jpg

Screenshot-524.jpg

Beau already has the master romancer lifetime wish so I wonder if that played a role in him being romantic interest to all of them at the start of the game. I just helped him out and gave all of them the no jelousy lifetime reward.
  • Options
    LRM09LRM09 Posts: 6,235 Member
    edited January 2011
    Lol, :shock: Well he's one busy dude.. :D
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited January 2011
    Yes he is and he's already trying to hit on another female who lives in a different apartment.