Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims cars

Is anyone experiencing the multiple cars in your Sims inventory? I play on one family and when I go to another they have at least 50 multiple cars in their inventory. Its OK cause it keeps the cheats out in order for them to have more money but I was just wondering.

Comments

• Options
    ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited December 2010
    yeah its a common glitch that EA hasnt fixed yet. there is a mod that helps control it tho, the overwatch mod. it deletes the overspawned cars every sim night

one night it deleted 104 of them in my town
  • Options
    MarahGMarahG Posts: 1,387 New Member
    edited December 2010
    I was experiencing this until I downloaded The Overwatch mod by Twallan.
  • Options
    webbstepplayerwebbstepplayer Posts: 21 Member
    edited December 2010
    Thanks
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited December 2010
    I thought the patch fixed that.

I have the overwatch mod, but I took it to see if the game would take care of issues by itself. I think I'll go look around town to check inventories.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    IsisasimIsisasim Posts: 10 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I also have been having this problem, I never noticed before that big patch- the one where most people's games went to 0.000.00 etc. Mine was one of them I had to reinstall the patches manually and start a new town and delete the old. :lol:

But anyway I chatted with Mach, a in gameplay rep via that online chat help thing about the issue and was informed that they will be working on it and I will be notified if anything comes up.

:wink: I found with the cars that if you are playing a sim family for the first time they start off with one car each (adults only), then when you change households and go play with another sim family who you've already played with once, they end up with 10-50+ cars.

It is an annoying bug, I can't get rid of the cars without making my sims millionaire.