Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

** Started a Facebook Sims 3 Group for Challenges and Creations **

Greetings all!

I do a lot of Facebook and I thought a Sims 3 group there for creators and listing challenges would be nice. I hope others agree, because I really need everyone's support to make this a viable group for all of us.

I would appreciate you joining and helping to update the Challenge info as well as sharing your creations, etc. Feel free to chatter as well.

The link is:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112598897416&ref=nf

Let me know what you think. I'm open to suggestions and am also looking to add people to help me run the thing as I don't have a lot of time to do it alone.

Comments

• Options
    Mizz_JasmineMizz_Jasmine Posts: 106 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I'll help you run it. =]
  • Options
    simcrediblesimcredible Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited June 2009
    I joined
  • Options
    amchristianamchristian Posts: 1,246 Member
    edited June 2009
    Thank you! I hope we can get a vibrant FB community going on this.

I always upload all my screenies to FB before I share them here because they resize them perfectly without any extra work from me. hehe
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Ahaha, good idea! =]

If you want I'll add some info about the game? =]
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Thanks for volunteering Jasmine, you have been set up with Admin privileges. Much appreciated! Now we just need to comb these message boards for all the CURRENT challenges/contests and get that info on the group. Anyone wanting to help us do that is more than welcome! Thanks in advance! :-)
  • Options
    nicolebrittanyynicolebrittanyy Posts: 6,513 Member
    edited June 2009
    I joined :)
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Yay! Thank you! I think this is going to be great for facebook users. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Ahaha, good idea! =]

If you want I'll add some info about the game? =]

Sounds great! Feel free to add whatever you think will make this most helpful and useful to our members and new people looking to join.

Much appreciated. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I've added two new challenges so far.

I included where the original info was found at the end of each post. =]
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I've added two new challenges so far.

I included where the original info was found at the end of each post. =]

Perfect! That is exactly how we want it done. We want to make sure all of the info leads back to here and to the originators. Fantastic work. :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Thanks! :D

I'll try to do some more but it's 12:45 AM so I'll see how much I can get done. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Well, don't work yourself to death, my friend! hehe We have time to get it all up there. We'll have to bump these up later today anyway, since many people aren't even awake in the US. Fun, fun, fun!
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    *Trips and bumps in to the post* Ow! (Just in case you missed this.) :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    FYI

This is the group description:

The Sims 3 CCC group is for anyone playing the Sims 3 who would like to stay up to date on the current challenges going on in the Sims 3 forums, would like to share their creations through facebooks tools and who would just like to chat with others who share the same interests. Please invite your friends and help make this the best group ever.

It is basically just an extension of these message boards here.. to facebook, for those of us who spend time there and would like to have like-minded friends there. There are no time requirements. It's just a place to share your creations, chat and post challenges or learn about them (we will try to keep it updated with challenges and contests from these boards, with links back to them and proper credit given to those who create and run them).
  • Options
    venusinfurs94venusinfurs94 Posts: 212 New Member
    edited June 2009
  • Options
    mzki24mzki24 Posts: 1,356 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I joined and i'm posting the challenge I created.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Awesome! I think I may have posted it just now because someone posted about it on the wall. But feel free to make a new post and I'll delete the old one. No problemo! I am definitely entering your challenge just as soon as I can read through all the material. Great idea, btw! :)