Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

what have you done with the pre-made sims in sunset valley or riverview

i mostly play the goth family currently bella and mortimer goth have 7 kids
cassandra,joseph,twins delilah cordeliaJr,and triplets cullen,jake ,edward

Comments

• Options
    PossessionlessPossessionless Posts: 236 New Member
    edited June 2009
    i haven't played any of them yet
    couldn't be bothered
  • Options
    KatcarcatKatcarcat Posts: 300 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I havent really played them, all I did was set bella and morty up together, and dressed them in what I remembered their style previously was.

I just use the premades as possible mates for my own sims.
  • Options
    judywork1957judywork1957 Posts: 6,594 Member
    edited June 2009
    I just use the premades as possible mates for my own sims

That's what I did, had my sim marry Stiles McGraw and am working on upgrading him a lot!!
  • Options
    KatcarcatKatcarcat Posts: 300 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I just use the premades as possible mates for my own sims

That's what I did, had my sim marry Stiles McGraw and am working on upgrading him a lot!!

ooooh stiles, my first premeditated killing.
  • Options
    judywork1957judywork1957 Posts: 6,594 Member
    edited June 2009
    :lol:You killed him off? did anyone in town even notice?? My sim married him thinking he was rich boy was that a mistake!!
  • Options
    AngelOfMusicAngelOfMusic Posts: 35 New Member
    edited June 2009
    My sim married Stiles Mcgraw but he got old...so...she dumped him. That is, after she started cheating on him with Jared Frio, whom she is now happily married with - both are in their elder years and they have two kids...Ariella and Evolet (she's adopted).
  • Options
    ibaeshaCibaeshaC Posts: 679 Member
    edited June 2009
    I started a breeding experiment. I'm on the 3rd generation of a family who has never had a CAS sim in it. The 3rd generation children can trace their line back to Riverview pre-made families on both sides.
    Gallery: ibaeshaC
  • Options
    aleneghan619aleneghan619 Posts: 4,947 Member
    edited June 2009
    i havnt played any, though i may get bella and mortimer to marry since thats what everyone else is doing... thats if they havnt already died.
    tumblr_inline_movqnq54lT1qz4rgp.gif

• Options
    annamr1annamr1 Posts: 28 New Member
    edited June 2009
    My Sim married Mortimer, and as soon as Gunther and Cordelia died she upgraded the mansion. Not sure what happened to Bella, I'll have to go look.
  • Options
    i_c_f_89i_c_f_89 Posts: 140 New Member
    edited June 2009
    When my heart is really in it, I'm gonna move all the new pre-mades out of Sunset Valley (leaving just the Sims 2 families, Goth, Langerak, Bachelor, etc.) then move the old pre-mades from Riverview (Newbie, Simovitch, Broke, etc.) into Sunset Valley so I can either recreate their Sims 2 lives are totally mess them up :twisted:
  • Options
    dracosgrl187dracosgrl187 Posts: 58 New Member
    edited June 2009
    In the Sunset Valley I play with most (but I only really play my own family), Bella and Mortimer are adults, not married. D: I haven't checked on Mortimer, I just know he's living alone. However, Bella is huge, has two kids with one of the Schaeffers (I think the game moved them in...?), isn't married, and is in the criminal career! xD

What Bella is without Morty. D:
  • Options
    NassTNassT Posts: 435 Member
    edited June 2009
    I played in Riverview as philanderer cop Hal Breckenridge. He had almost a dozen illegitimate children with 9 women, evilly broke all their hearts, then, just as he turned elderly, he met young adult Yusun who was his maid. They fell deeply in love and married, and he remained loyal to her for the rest of his life. They had a son, Dean, and a daughter, Eve, together before he passed away at the ripe old age of 96 days. Yusun is currently a single mom with a bright political career, raising her two children with the help of a female boarder. Dean has his heart set on a military career as soon as he reaches young adulthood (currently he's an A student) and Eve wants to be a painter, though her grades aren't as good since she prefers wandering out in nature to being in school.

And so the saga continues.

• Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    edited June 2009
    I got Parker Langerak and River McIrish married. They have a teen son now. Also got Miraj Alvi and Kaylynn Langerak married. They had Trisha, a teen. Trisha will marry one of my sims, Jushua.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    Whirlwind800Whirlwind800 Posts: 22 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I have my family, the Greens, in Sunset Valley and the youngest child, Lucy, is best friends with Malcom Landgrabb and Spencer Funke. (I think that's the Funke's kids name, anyway. xD) Malcom aged into a teen while Lucy was sleeping over at his house (And what a house!) and boy is he ugly! I mean, a ponytail and argyle sweater? Ugh. She has yet to see Spencer as a teenager. =)

I might marry in one of the pre-made's but I'm not really sure what I want to do.
  • Options
    FiizaxFiizax Posts: 333 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I don't like the premades except Agnes Crumplebottom. Well, I think her name is Agnus :S I played her a few times, but I really didn't do much with her..
  • Options
    AbrythAbryth Posts: 39 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I moved my newly created Sim into the Goth mansion. She lived off of them for a few days, then I took her into town to stock up on skill books and recipe books from the book store.

Then she promptly bought a $50,000 house and became customizing it, with swimming pool, all on their money. Once the house was completed, she moved out, taking $54,000 of the Goth fortune with her. :P Now she's a successful five star chef, often thinking of that recently bankrupt family, the Goths, whom she used to room with.
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited June 2009
    I was playing a Sim whom I created in CAS. She married VJ Alvi. I renamed him Victor as I hate initials. They have three kids. As their children reached their teenage years, I started to look at the pre-made families as potential mates. That's when I noticed that the game generated children for the old men whereas the elder women just seemed to die. So I switched to the Goth household and had Mortimer (by this time an adult) start dating Bella. They are now married with a daughter Sonia and another child on the way. This one should be a boy since Bella has been eating apples like candy. Anyway, one one of Cecily and Victor's daughters married Michael Bachelor and they now have two kids. I've been rotating amongst the premade families just to have them have children or adopt. I'd like to see the pre-made families continue on in town rather than die off.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    transcendentaltreetranscendentaltree Posts: 1,088 Member
    edited June 2009
    I've had Connor Frio and Cycl0n3 Sw0rd marry some of my sims. I don't do much with the premades besides.
  • Options
    dew0330dew0330 Posts: 394 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I dont do much with them, by now in my game they are all died off, but their children remain.