Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fire The Repoman/woman!!!!

Good thing about a butler with the brave trait... she'll catch thieves and put out fires.... bad thing... she'll put out someone you've deliberately set on fire... so you gotta do it twice!

Comments

• Options
    FlashfighterFlashfighter Posts: 905
    edited December 2010
    (Thank twallan for the mod, lol)
  • Options
    SeltzerColeSeltzerCole Posts: 88 New Member
    edited December 2010
    That was...very interesting...and did I mention FUNNY lol. Good job I liked the video. If I could remember my youtube password I would rate the video a 5 lol. :lol:
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    That was...very interesting...and did I mention FUNNY lol. Good job I liked the video. If I could remember my youtube password I would rate the video a 5 lol. :lol:

Hahaha...

That's what happens when someone tries to take my stuff! Thieves get the same treatment. I used to just Force Kill, but this is funnier.
  • Options
    SeltzerColeSeltzerCole Posts: 88 New Member
    edited December 2010

Hahaha...

That's what happens when someone tries to take my stuff! Thieves get the same treatment. I used to just Force Kill, but this is funnier.

Ever thought about making more videos...perhaps killing a fire fighter as he comes to put your burning house out? Now that would be funny...
  • Options
    KinukoKinuko Posts: 874 New Member
    edited December 2010
    Wait... There's a mod that lets you light people on fire? :shock:

I want it.... :twisted:
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    MasterController allows you to add moodlets to other sims. I just added the "On Fire" moodlet and it sets the sim on fire.
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    edited December 2010
    LOVED the music! Best use of Johny Cash's song I think I've ever heard! I'm still laughing and probably will be tomorrow, too!
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited December 2010
    Johnny Cash has a piece of my heart and that video now has some too. I LOVED IT!! Good job. :)
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • Options
    Rhett9Rhett9 Posts: 9,870 Member
    edited December 2010
    Whenever I forget to pay the bills and the repo people come I using testingcheats and delete the repoman
  • Options
    take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited December 2010
    Rhett9 wrote:
    Whenever I forget to pay the bills and the repo people come I using testingcheats and delete the repoman

Yeah I'm guilty of that on more than one occasion. :lol:
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Rhett9 wrote:

But setting them on fire is so much more fun!
  • Options
    foxlordfoxlord Posts: 645 Member
    edited December 2010
    LOL! I love the maids evil reaction.
  • Options
    PlyPlay665PlyPlay665 Posts: 79 New Member
    edited December 2010
    Aahaha. xD That's good. The reactions are all funny, too.
  • Options
    HighwayStarHighwayStar Posts: 160 New Member
    edited December 2010
    Great video and great song! I really needed a good laugh today and this is just what I needed :)