Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Now that's funny

I have a male Sim who's traits are like evil,genious,brave...can't remember what the other two are.But he was talking to another Sim and he dropped to the ground and started snoring and she walked away with a red negative.I was like 🐸🐸🐸🐸,lol.I looked at his mood things and it seems she had bored him to sleep,lol.I know he wasn't tired cause I use motives static cheat.It really made me laugh.Can you imagine in real life if you were talking to some one and they dropped from your boring conversation,lol :shock:

Comments

• Options
    ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited June 2009
    omg thats hysterical!! was she a bookworm? i think they have an option to 'bore to death' or somthing like that
  • Options
    didneyboodidneyboo Posts: 17 Member
    edited June 2009
    Zeri wrote:
    omg thats hysterical!! was she a bookworm? i think they have an option to 'bore to death' or somthing like that

She was that Gunther Goths wife...can't remeber her name.
  • Options
    ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited June 2009
    oo coenilia.. i havent played her yet. but i did have this other sim that was a bookworm and she had that option when i was having her talk to someone. i didnt try it out but i thought it was funny
  • Options
    KarazaraKarazara Posts: 764 New Member
    edited June 2009
    didneyboo wrote:
    I have a male Sim who's traits are like evil,genious,brave...can't remember what the other two are.But he was talking to another Sim and he dropped to the ground and started snoring and she walked away with a red negative.I was like 🐸🐸🐸🐸,lol.I looked at his mood things and it seems she had bored him to sleep,lol.I know he wasn't tired cause I use motives static cheat.It really made me laugh.Can you imagine in real life if you were talking to some one and they dropped from your boring conversation,lol :shock:

Insane sims have the option to share conspiracy theories... a great Sims moment is when my sim was sharing his conspiracy theory with a sim based on Barack Obama... as far as I could tell from the speech bubbles looked like he was claiming Bigfoot was in charge of NASA... Obama looked weirded out but the relationship meter actually went up! Speak madness is another option, that either freaks people out or they seem actually amused (maybe they're just humoring a potentially dangerous crazy guy lol).
  • Options
    annamr1annamr1 Posts: 28 New Member
    edited June 2009
    lol...I haven't had that happen yet. I always give my sims the cowardly trait, so they're afraid of the dark and are always fainting. It's funny to watch.
  • Options
    didneyboodidneyboo Posts: 17 Member
    edited June 2009
    I have a Sim who is insane,evil,absent minded...all that makes them bad,but I got the opposite other Sims love her haha.I like how she'll sneak up to scare someone (evil) then she stops to think..hmmm what was I going to do?(absent minded)Then it's like oh yea I remember and she'll start sneaking back up on them again.I like how she'll wear every day to sleep and undies to go some where. :shock: :lol:
  • Options
    DanteTheDarkDanteTheDark Posts: 926 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I honestly have had this happen... My Ex-Girlfriend who I was going out with for about a month was talking about her thoughts on how storms were created an theories about it all and I fell asleep on the phone... woke up in the morning with the phone still in hand. FYI She was a storm chaser in real life and I just... yeah... that is one of the reasons we broke up LOL.