Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hairy choices...

Could we get some more normal hairstyles in the store?

Examples (for males because that's what I'm needing right now) Adult and Young Adult need a completely bald (no side growth, I'm talking razor shaved) and just a regular old short cut. Everything I see looks like it's either out of Dragon Ball Z or Leave it to Beaver.

Comments

• Options
    SimmieKSimmieK Posts: 2,323 New Member
    edited June 2009
    lol yea I agree
  • Options
    MirthfulJoltMirthfulJolt Posts: 2 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Seriously.

Also, where is the curly hair? I thought w/ the new create-a-sim they'd have included the staples at least. I haven't been able to recreate a single family member.
  • Options
    LinkLink Posts: 76 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I also would like to see some more hairstyles for both genders - at least very short-cropped hair for the men (like the roman crew cut from one of the TS2 expansions) and maybe the female 'halo' style from TS2 base game (Olive Spectre's style)

Please, can we get more hair options? We're not all from the land of perfectly-straight-haired-emo-goth-like-people.
  • Options
    JasmoVTJasmoVT Posts: 16 Member
    edited June 2009
    Absolutely, particularly for men. One of the worst design aspects in terms of creating Sims is that there are no adult hairstyles for men. Were all the designers twelve year olds?? How about some hairstyles you would actually see a man over thirty wearing in the work world.
  • Options
    mofursmofurs Posts: 87 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I have to agree too. Personally I would like to see some more manly hair styles for men. My aging Sims just don't like right sporting their emo hair styles and those weak beards. They should cut loose and make some manly hair and facial hair that real Sim men would be proud to wear.
  • Options
    2zContrary2zContrary Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2009
    "Also, where is the curly hair? I thought w/ the new create-a-sim they'd have included the staples at least. I haven't been able to recreate a single family member." -MirthfulJott

I can't make myself except with a bun... every single Sims initially lacks the capacity to create me (though at least I don't have to obtain freckles from an outside source anymore).

I nearly cried when the University expansion came out for Sims2 and had my exact curly bob.